Reviews for The best gift
SupernaturalNova1981 chapter 5 . 11/9/2018
I absolutely loved this story...i love the way you wrote the love scenes between the two. I would love to read more ... Any chance you were going to continue the story?
loversvenclaw chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
That was a good ending!
unexpecteddreamz chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Good ending :)
for a while there (when John was driving 100 mph) I thought that you might kill him off.
It's obvious the boys only need each other. but this way they will have money for living from John.
I'm sure that I'm not the only one who greatly appreciates you finishing this story'
Thank you. Really good job!
Mistycat chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
This is an interesting story. I hope you decide to finish it.
florescentdingo chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Holy shit, this story is legitimately one of the best I've read for a long time, and I'm shocked that it doesn't have tons more reviews. I really, really want to see what happens next, and I hope this story isn't dead to you. The way you write Sam's thoughts and reactions really paints his picture, gives him a realistic personality - something that can't really be described in a few words, but can only be shown through a long exposure of the character to the reader. You've made it believable. All of the characters' personalities have been nailed, and everything they say and do makes perfect sense - and that's something extremely hard to pull off with a story like this, so kudos to you.
My heart aches for Sam and Dean, and even John for once. Everyone knows John is a crappy father, but here you've showed that it isn't because he's a bad person - some people are just not meant to be parents, but in John's case, he still tries - fails pretty badly, but at least he's making a sincere effort to protect his boys. So I'm really happy that you've shown his character like this, because it makes me sad to see how much hate he gets.
And Sam...oh Sam just breaks my heart to pieces. I don't know what it is, but it's always the little things that get to me the most. I suppose it may be because a lot of the things he thinks and does are all too familiar to me. As someone in recovery from bulimia, every mention of his diet made my chest constrict, and head hang just a little lower, especially with the scene in the first story where Sam told himself it was okay to eat, because he could just throw it up afterwards. It pains me so much to read about someone so young having to go through this. It's terrible enough for me when I'm choosing it, but for him to have to go through without against his true will...I had to take a moment of silence because it affected me so much.
I think you really do have a talent here for writing, and I hope to see much more of it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Love it. Update soon!
Blyss chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Where the hell is the rest of this story?
Black-Panther chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
pretty interesting so far, I hope you write more!
White Rose of Wutai chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Oddly liking this so far, looking forward to seeing where youre gonna go with it...
I hope things get better for poor Sammy soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
please update soon... (:
RubyxLucas chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Nice :) This is as good thi other one xD I'm sorry I don't really know were to start when reviewing... I'm not that good, but what I wantet to say I guess is that you writing is good, I like what you wrote :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Liked it can't wait to read more
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Is there gonna be anymore of this? I would really love some resolution between John and Sam.
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Am I really effed up for wanting them to just get it over with and screw each other already lol

Is there gonna be anymore of this? I would really love some resolution between John and Sam?
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is really one of the best wincest angst stories I've found. You have great grammar and spelling. Which is a must for me! I really hope you'll continue this story and stick with it. There's nothing I loath more than a great story left unfinished!