Reviews for A Criminal Desire
Where is the rest of it? Its an ama, ing story.. Pleaze dont tell me ur quiting right here!
Chocoluv4869 chapter 11 . 7/12
Omg! I love it when Mikan is soooo dense. It adds to her charm. And I'm happy Natsume is making his move! Very well done! And I like how you portrayed Sumire in this story. Like she's confident and maybe a little braggy, but still Mikan's friend. I don't like when Sumire is her enemy or something. Anyway, eagerly waiting! Thanks again, take your time with your genius ideas!
kiddie18 chapter 11 . 7/11
hey hi update please!
this story is sooooooo awesome tooooo great to not complete!
where have you gone? update please already! at least tell us when u r going to update next!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 11 . 4/15
Ahh their first KISS! It happened too fast, but it is a kiss nevertheless! I can't wait to read more from you so please keep updating! :D Oh and now that I finally finished reading from you I can finally finish my essay haha without any distractions! Not that I mind, this was a good distraction because you have got me hooked right from the very first chapter!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 10 . 4/15
Haha Salt instead of Sugar! But that was nice of Natsume to eat it without complaining. Does he enjoy her company because she reminds him of Aoi? Also I'm glad they gave Mikan a makeover! I can't wait for the guys to see her!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 9 . 4/15
So I decided I'm just going to finish reading up to your recent chapter and then continue writing my essay! Lol I started the essay already but I keep coming back here. So to diffuse the distraction I'm just going to finish up here and read all that you have then I can freely and without distractions finish my paper!
But anyways this was a really good chapter! I think it's cute the little interactions between Mikan and Koko, of course my heart is set between Mikan and Natsume, but that doesn't mean I can't find this little relationship between her and Koko cute! :p But the ending was nice between Mikan and Natsume, lol leave it to him to leave her all flustered!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 8 . 4/15
Haha that ending had me cracking up! Also can Nishida-San be trusted? Hmm
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 7 . 4/15
Haha leave it to Natsume to always act cocky! This was a good chapter and it makes me want to continue reading more! But I really need to finish my essay lol maybe I will write my essay then take a break and read a chapter from you as I go along! Haha :p
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 6 . 4/15
So far I am really loving your story! Ahh I told myself I was going to stop reading here at this chapter so I can write my paper for class, but you've left me with this cliffhanger! Why? Ahh ok maybe one more chapter won't hurt then I will immediately write my essay! Lol
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 11 . 4/13
i enjoy this, please update soon! :)
Aoi makes salted cookies,huh?
bailey chapter 11 . 4/10
Wow! I really love this! Amazing stuff! Can't wait for the next chapter.
YellowOrangeRed chapter 11 . 4/10
Seriously ? YOU ADDED THE LAST PART IN THE AUTHOR S NOTE ! That s it i m done ... I wanted to sleep but now i won t be able since i will have my brain going on overdrive while thinking of the next chapter :p and one question ... Why doesn t natsume exists in real life ... Like how he kissed her that was soooo cute *o* Even if he made a perverted comment before XD see you soonnnnn :)
nightowl880 chapter 10 . 1/4
This was really good and I'd love to see it updated... I liked it a lot.
pinkreverie chapter 10 . 1/2
Wow. Your fic is one of a kind. Love your story so much! I'm dying to know what's next. :-*