Reviews for A Criminal Desire
kamilafauzia chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
I really really love this story. This was gem among ga fanfiction
I hope you will continue this.
Anon chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
God oh god please update I need this in my life
my tea chapter 11 . 7/31/2016
So far so good.
Yes make way for MxN and RxH yeaaagggghh
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
My God the suspense is practically killing me! I have to admit this is by far one of my favorite Gakuen Alice fanfics and whenever I need a pick me up I end up reading this again :) I really really hope you'll update soon because I'm dying to find out what happens next. Natsume and Mikan eeeeeee! 3
crimson rose chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Please update criminal desire! Its so awesome. Love the story and characters. Its got more than 120 reviews. That was your condition to update, right?
notamiracle chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
OMG AUTHOR NIM YOU GOTTA CONTINUE THIS STORY! MY SOUL CANNOT REST IN PEACE IF NOT EPILOGUE SHALL BE POSTED IN REGARDS TO THIS STORY. YOU GOT ME HOOKED SO BAD I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT! SERIOUSLY AUTHOR, PLEASE DO UPDATE BC IT IS SO BADLY NEEDED BY YOUR DEAREST READERS! THIS STORY IS BEYOND AMAZING I AM SPEECHLESS. LOOKING FORWARD FOR AN UPDATE AUTHOR! JUST SO YOU KNOW, IM DEAD SERIOUS WHEN I SAID AN UPDATE IS VITAL FOR YOUR READERS' LIVES. IM CRYING SO MUCH BC THIS STORY IS SO UGH NATSUMIKAN SHALL LIVE FOREVER! HOPE YOU GET TO READ THIS REVIEW! YOU'RE AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING AND I THANK GOD FOR YOUR EXISTENCE AND YOUR AMAZING WRITING SKILLS! KEEP READING NEVER STOP WRITING!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
all the thriller involved in their relationship yaaaas. somehow i have a funny feeling that natsume is involved in her dad's death but i guess we'll see later, hmm
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
O M G
sme1228 chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
please update soon i love this
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Update soon please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
Where is the rest of it? Its an ama, ing story.. Pleaze dont tell me ur quiting right here!
Chocoluv4869 chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Omg! I love it when Mikan is soooo dense. It adds to her charm. And I'm happy Natsume is making his move! Very well done! And I like how you portrayed Sumire in this story. Like she's confident and maybe a little braggy, but still Mikan's friend. I don't like when Sumire is her enemy or something. Anyway, eagerly waiting! Thanks again, take your time with your genius ideas!
kiddie18 chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
hey hi update please!
this story is sooooooo awesome tooooo great to not complete!
where have you gone? update please already! at least tell us when u r going to update next!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
Ahh their first KISS! It happened too fast, but it is a kiss nevertheless! I can't wait to read more from you so please keep updating! :D Oh and now that I finally finished reading from you I can finally finish my essay haha without any distractions! Not that I mind, this was a good distraction because you have got me hooked right from the very first chapter!
Until next time,