Reviews for Admiral's Personal Log
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
As we only finished Voyager here in Australia two weeks ago, I'll say very well done.
MisterrEx chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I like this letter - and Tom's dad. I wonder what Tom would have done if he got it...
Bil chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
I liked it, I definitely liked it, but I can't decide whether I liked Admiral Paris. Sometimes I felt sorry for him and sometimes I was thinking "what an arrogant jackass". Probably the "real man" stuff. I hate it when people say stuff like that and mean it. But I really enjoyed it, thank you.
lightheaded25000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
This was great.
KC chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
Liked it alot. I was wondering now that the show has regular contact w/ Starfleet, will you do more of these "letters from home" stories? Maybe you can write one bout Tom writing home for the next one bout some of his more recent adventures. Maybe that he is married and his dad is gonna be a grandfather. Something to think bout.
pyrus chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
great fic,keep up the good work
Jeff W chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
Exceptional...truly exceptional.
Cait chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
Wow. That was great! Please write more!
cleopatrakitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2000
I wish he got it.
Genesis 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very Very good extrapulation. Because no father That i know really turns there back on there children.
Katie Bell 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I like Voyager, and this seemed pretty decent, compared with some of the fanfic I've read.
Kay chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I enjoyed reading it. I love such stories.
3of4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I love this. It's really touching, and I like reading about Tom's redemption in his father's eyes. Keep writing!
Nevala chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very well written! I could believe it really was Tom's father