Reviews for Pathie Zimbogous
Sparkz chapter 26 . 8/7/2010
A simply astounding story. Not to be brushed off as a fan-character self-insertion. Heavy (in a good way) drama.

You've inspired me, I want to write something on this epic scale. Of course, I don't have the metaphors and other imagery that you do.

I hope that you go on to write more stories. Yours is a talent that should be nourished.
Sparkz chapter 23 . 8/7/2010
For Chapter 23:

Hm, are you sure you can't more-manually put in your italics? This chapter in particular, is hard to understand without them. Particularly the first section.

Speaking of the first section, where did the apostrophes go? I can understand the lack of commas and end punctuation, it's painting a picture of speech from beyond the Hereafter. But the lack of apostrophes too, bugs me.
BlackRoseFire chapter 26 . 7/12/2007
Okay. This was freaky confusing and sad at the same time. decent story. please continue to write.
AnimeFreek101 chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
Poor Bubbles, I feel sorry for her. ;_; Well it's looking real good. It's funny and cool how they don't understand Pathie and Pathie doesn't undestand them, so what they say to eachother makes no sense to either of them, lol. Well I hope Bubbles is okay, and that Buttercup and Blossom help her feel better.
AnimeFreek101 chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Wow! That always happens! XD The needle ALWAYS gets in the person who was going to inject it into someone! Well I'm under the impression that Buttercup and Blossom came to the rescue, so I'll read the next chapter to see. (Poor Bubbles T_T)
AnimeFreek101 chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I thought so, lol. It IS the Rowdyruff look-a-like. By the way, did you know that his name (Pathie) sounds alot like your login FanFiction name? Yeah I'm sure you did...of course, I'm joking. lol. Anyway, going to the next chapter! whee!
AnimeFreek101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Oh...very very interesting, heehee. I'm guessing this giant metal thing has the one kid people are going to mistake for a Rowdyruff boy. Oh, freaky! I'm gonna read the next chappie, you already finished this fic, so I don't even have to ask for more! _
Dooly chapter 25 . 7/18/2004
Great ending, Pathwarden! Very touching. Not everything was totally cleared up (impossible, really, given Bubbles age), but enough that everyone can get on with their lives, and have relatively good memories of the whole incident. And I agree with the others, the whole ending just screams sequel!
Diamond Tear chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Pathwarden, I apologize for posting twice on your review board. I was just frustrated with this so-called "flamer". I won't do that again. -_-;
Diamond Tear chapter 26 . 7/13/2004
(Ugh- posted on the wrong chapter. Sorry. ;

To Elizabeth M...

I'm surprised at you. I thought you were such a nice lady. :O You, or Castle Rider, or whoever you are, this is getting old already. Enough is enough! Quit using those boards to flame certain authors and reviewers. Drop it, okay? (
Diamond Tear chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
To Elizabeth M...

Cat's Meow chapter 26 . 7/12/2004
Well, so much for romance between Pathie and Bubbles. It's just as well, since Bubbles is too young for him. ; Perhaps someday we'll see a sequel with older Bubbles seeking out Pathie somewhere in the outer space. Then again perhaps not. This is a good ending to a great fic. Let's give Pathwarden a round of applause! :D
Almaseti chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
That's an awesome way to end it, Pathwarden. While I'll admit I was sort of hoping for some warm-and-fluffy romanc-y stuff (I already told you I'm female, didn't I?) at the start, now that I've read this I think this was the best way to end it. Pathie is one of the most interesting and realistic original characters I've encountered in a long time, and it's a bit of a pity that we won't be seeing any more of him. You even managed to give the MPSD a little personality. I look forward to seeing what it is you follow this up with.

-Alma
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
TA brilliant ending - the Professor's reactions to what was going on were really funny - am I really evil for laughing out loud at Bubbles bitch-slapping Pathie? :D

Well, everything will eventually sort itself out - except for the Professor's bank balance, that is :P - and the citizens will never have to know what REALLY happened - it'd be too much effort to explain the truth to them, and it won't hurt them to believe the news broadcasts.

Yeah, I agree with BoomerReborn - this is left open for a sequel (if a sufficient plot for a sequel can be found, that is) - set some years later, with the girls grown up and Pathie returns (or maybe Pathie's son, so there isn't the massive age-gap? :) ). Or...maybe not. :D
BoomerReborn chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
*snf* Pathwarden. This fic rocks the hizzite. D:

I mean, wow. So much action and drama, all worded in a brilliant, roundabout style.

And you COMPLETED this mofo. *salute*

BRAVO!

Maybe you should have a sequel twenty years later

Pathie: Hay baby wuzzup D;

Eh, maybe later.

...BRAVO! This fic rocks.