Reviews for Celtic Knots
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow...there are no words to describe how awesome this story is! One of the best ones describing their relationship over the years! Though a bit long for a one chapter fic, it was awesome! I just couldn't stop reading it!
amata0221 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great story, please write a sequel.
noideagirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OMG! This is one of the greatest (if not the absolute best!) Lily/James fanfiction I have ever read!

You managed to take a story that has been told over and over (and over and over) again, and make it into something truly original, and absolutely amazing!

Cheers!

Noideagirl
Future Writer Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
.God. this story was phenominal! I adored it, I couldn't even put it down! The way you write is fantastic, you should seriously consider writing for a living, if you wrote a book like this I'd be sure to read it! Good luck with your future stories,

best of wishes,

~FRG
IsItJustMe14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is incredibly fantastic! If you really write a sequel I would love to read it. Amazing job!
L. M. Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Holy frickin' crap. That was awesome, amazing, fantastic, super, epic, marvellous, magnificent, supermegafoxyawesomehot, and any other synonym of mind-blowing.

Props, my friend.

Tá mé go simplí i ngrá leis é seo! Le mo liosta Favorites, téann sé. Tú, mo daor, a bheith déanta excellently. Móraim go mór do chuid scríbhinn. Mé leithscéal a ghabháil má tá na focail mícheart, tá mé ag baint úsáide as Google Translate. Go dtuga Dia agat i pailme a láimhe, Play Fir Estate Quidditch.