Reviews for Afterthoughts
Winter666 chapter 9 . 7/16
About time these two talked. Compton did such a number on Sookie with his manipulations that it's surprising she can think straight, let alone allow herself to realize that Eric has always been the better man.
Winter666 chapter 8 . 7/16
Compton wishing Sookie happiness even if it were not with him? Bwahahahahahahah! Full of shite as usual.
Winter666 chapter 7 . 7/16
She should confront the jerk and introduce him to her friend the pointed piece of wood. ;)
Winter666 chapter 6 . 7/16
Sookie allergic to the Confederate douchebag's blood. LOL!
About time she caught a break from that turd's malign influence.
Winter666 chapter 4 . 7/16
Re your A/N. Anything would be better than the crap foisted on the viewing audience by TB. LOL!
Winter666 chapter 3 . 7/16
Compton never loved Sookie. He roofied her with his blood in order to control and manipulate her. The 'gentleman' act was nothing more than that. An act. The Viking should introduce him to the pointed end of a stake, post haste.
Winter666 chapter 1 . 7/16
Conniving Compton, snake in the grass. What else is new?
Nice story. I think I have read it before but a good story is always worth reading again. ;)
mekareami chapter 11 . 7/12
Way better than the show IMO. Tyvm for writing
bashfyl chapter 11 . 6/18
So much better than the show. Thanks for sharing!
JuJu.Bee.79219 chapter 11 . 6/2
I loved this story. It was spectacular. When you continue writing I would love it if you continued this. I feel that the story could continue with Bill trying to win Sookie back and Eric being protective of her. I love it when Eric protects her and defends her. Can't wait to see what you decide to do next. Keep up the amazing work.
MiniLover chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
I really loved this story! I would definitely read it if you continued with it but I would read one of your new stories as well. I guess, go wherever your muse takes you.
SpyKid18 chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Such cliffhangers. Love it!
SpyKid18 chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
You are so good at these added moments. It's not fair!
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Love this! I thought I read all of your stories but then I discovered this one!
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
I don't know about everyone else but I certainly want more