Reviews for Afterthoughts
rebeccaannex3 chapter 11 . 6/17
I'm in love with these two, please continue this story if you can.
LdyJulanna chapter 11 . 5/8
more more...
Vwchick chapter 11 . 1/11
If only...
Wonderful story Thank You! Another one for my Fav List!
116jeff chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Much better ending than season 4 and, actually much closer to the SVM storyline as well. The grammatical errors throughout are a little distracting but can be worked through. Would love to read more from you!
jackie69 chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
Awesome...thanks for fixing Season 4 of that damn show!
Winter666 chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
About time these two talked. Compton did such a number on Sookie with his manipulations that it's surprising she can think straight, let alone allow herself to realize that Eric has always been the better man.
Winter666 chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Compton wishing Sookie happiness even if it were not with him? Bwahahahahahahah! Full of shite as usual.
Winter666 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
She should confront the jerk and introduce him to her friend the pointed piece of wood. ;)
Winter666 chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Sookie allergic to the Confederate douchebag's blood. LOL!
About time she caught a break from that turd's malign influence.
Winter666 chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Re your A/N. Anything would be better than the crap foisted on the viewing audience by TB. LOL!
Winter666 chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Compton never loved Sookie. He roofied her with his blood in order to control and manipulate her. The 'gentleman' act was nothing more than that. An act. The Viking should introduce him to the pointed end of a stake, post haste.
Winter666 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Conniving Compton, snake in the grass. What else is new?
Nice story. I think I have read it before but a good story is always worth reading again. ;)
mekareami chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
Way better than the show IMO. Tyvm for writing
bashfyl chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
So much better than the show. Thanks for sharing!
JuJu.Bee.79219 chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
I loved this story. It was spectacular. When you continue writing I would love it if you continued this. I feel that the story could continue with Bill trying to win Sookie back and Eric being protective of her. I love it when Eric protects her and defends her. Can't wait to see what you decide to do next. Keep up the amazing work.