Reviews for Naked
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 9/13
There for each other!
So heartbreaking yet cute. Sigh they were perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was lovely! :3
ravislyn chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
The show has continuously glossed over Sam's history with stripping, losing his virginity to a customer, his body image issues, and now being sexually harassed on a modeling shoot. If Glee is going to dip their toe into these subjects they need to commit and go all in, and not get all halfassy about it. Sigh. Your story filled a hole and I'm so glad you wrote and shared it.
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I absolutely loved this
LadiJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I just found this and I was in tears. This was such a good story and so sad and sweet and everything. Finn is such a dick and Sam should have punched him. I am so glad Mercedes was there for Sam when he had his melt down and he was there for her when she had hers. Sam and Mercedes Love is AWESOME!

Much Love
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
zeejack chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
et28 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
too good mate!keep em coming...
Mad-like chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I loved this. I didn't think of Sam's POV but I wondered how Mercedes felt about being asked to perform in a bathing suit for that marriage proposal Mr. Schuester was too lazy to do on his own. She's in the publicity still but in the actual performance she's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back at the edge of the pool in a wide shot.

And yes, I've often wondered how that 'secret' got out in about 10 seconds.
Jill1228 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Since RIB didn't have the balls to address it! I'm glad you did. Liked the story
Britchiche chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
"I feels like love." ;_;!
Koxie chapter 1 . 3/13/2012

Finally someone else who thought it was typical Glee craptasic that RIB dropped the whole 'White Chocolate' storyline (at first I kept thinking they would go back to it once Sam and Mercedes got back together, but now I doubt it).

This was so good - seriously - I feel the need to read it again. I can picture Sam and Mercedes (CO and AR) delivering these lines with such raw honesty and vivid expressions. It's sad that we won't get to see it, so thank you again for writting it for us D
ginbin13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved it,it's cool that the Sam being a stripper is out of the we need a follow up,maybe rated
quirkydilettante chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
A. I loved the emotions you pulled from my fav pairin such a short piece. Very nice!