Reviews for Laughter Lost
ClairX chapter 19 . 1/24
its gotta be 12 in the morning and im still reading this lol! :p
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I think that you need to go back and review your grammar. Not trying to be mean but...
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
BROHOOF TO YOU YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME /]*[\
Omg royal canterlot voice is fun your right. You are an amazing
Writer and you should keep writing stories
*POSSY PIE AWAY!* hehehe
RainbowDashFanClub chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
I love this pairing... I may write about it myself at one point. I really don't like pairing the... well, everypony else calls them 'cannon characters'... I don't like pairing those 'cause they may get in the way of other ponies' views, and I don't mean to start fights over stuff. But yeah, I'll do that.
RainbowDashFanClub chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
I'll say! Well, first of all, there are a few instances throughout the story where your grammar and spelling is less than perfect, but most people don't care about that, so whatever. Plotline is good, in this chapter especially. When I find something big to critique I'll write it. Til then, keep going! It's awesome so far!
Stansa chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Cutes pinkie pie story ever! Plez wright more!
Stansa chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
To cute!
AskPinkaminaDPie chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I freaking LOVED Laughter lost! I just wish you would have written more afterwords! Very amaze, such story, WOW!;) Ps. I'M THE PINK PONY IN DIS STORY!OuO
Slankepilla chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Might be way to late to say but Applejacks accent is totally overdone in this chapter, other than that the story so far is amazing
Potatoofdoom chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I like this I can't stop reading it.
The Grim Reapers Apprentice chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Loves it
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
I ALSO REMEMBER FLUTTERSHY TROLLING HIM LIKE A BOSS! THE ROYAL CANTORLOT VOICE IS VERY FIN INDEED! THIS IS VERY FUN! PEGA-HOOF! /]*[\
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
/]*[\
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Nooooooooooooo! It is GAK!
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh...Pinkie cracked...oh...PINKIE NEVER CRACKS. (Unless she's Pinkamena...)