Reviews for Brandt's analysis
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
HA! Thanks, I needed that! :D
Keep up the STUNNING work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Fact: the analysis of a person's mind, how it works, what makes them themselves, ect. cannot be grouped by maths and percentages. That's really just silly. And what makes a person themselves cannot be categorised into categories such as 'physical skill', 'luck', and 'disregard of pain', and the other categories put down. That is even sillier than the previously mentioned silly idea. I would recommend you rewrite this.
psychobabblers chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I always love teamfics like this! Everyone was great. Thanks for sharing!
Look-Who's-Been-Loki'd chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Loved it! It certainly is true: no one can or should try to figure out Ethan Hunt. D
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aww. This was such a sweet little fic :) I love how Jane helped Brandt out, and then Ethan giving Brandt the book. Wonderful job! This was a pleasure to read :)
SGreenD chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hey, I liked that story :) I think if you summarize it all, Ethan Hunt IS a mystery to never be solved. Oh, and Benji knows what he's doing, I'm sure

PS: Really? "What's in the Water" is on hiatus? :( That's too bad. I really like that story!
me-Jessilian chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ha, now that was fun! Did he seriously think he'd be able to analyse Ethan? Jane was totally right with her comment...

And Ethan's reaction was great too. Nice little sense of humor there. But I am kinda wondering... what IS Benji doing to their tv? ;-)
RuinNine chapter 1 . 3/12/2012