Reviews for Which Witch is Which?
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
WOAH! That was SO GOOD!
I like how Galinda was made to sort of see the world through Elphaba's eyes. GREAT idea! :D
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Hi! Sorry, I was just curious... why do you loathe Elphaba? (You said something about Eden in your author's note) are you talking about another fic.. or?
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
This story is really good so far. I'm really enjoying it. I'm an extremely picky fanfic reader, and usually don't get past 6 chapters on most stories, but I'm really into yours. I think the calling Elphaba Galinda and calling Galinda Elphaba thing gets a little confusing after a while, and I think it might be less confusing just to call them by their actual names. But that's my only suggestion. Otherwise it's awesome :)
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Aww. So cute! It was a bit disturbing to have them in each others bodies but a great story premise.
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Excellent two chapters
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Ah I loved the ending! It was so good! can't wait for what you write next!
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Wowee the stakes sure are high now...
And I do like the risk you showed on Fiyero's part. It gives something to his character, some depth.
It would have been nice to draw out the angst at Colwen Grounds maybe just a little bit. I do like the Mombi thing, however. Is she gonna come back again?
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter. Poor Glinda. :(
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Good new chapter. Good stuff oh gosh. Oh glorious fanfic.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Very cool chapter, was not expecting them to switch back already. Update soon, really loving this story!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Yay I'm so happy you updated! I'm glad they are back in their original bodies.
AngelaCriss070589 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
I love the story but I hope Fiyero doesn't leave Glenda just cause she's herself once more. I like them together. :)
Beck'sRockingBaby chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This is such a great story. Wicked is my favorite book and play!
Beck'sRockingBaby chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this story is awesome! This is a really shocking chapter. I can't get enough of this!
catnip22 chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
i LOVE the story so far best wicked story ever