Reviews for Dance Fighting
Natsu topping is just gravy. lol
I love this story!
Tegan chapter 4 . 3/28
Such a beautiful and freakin hot story! I have loved every one of your fairytale fics so far ( :
Iridium Rose chapter 4 . 2/9
Rhov... I mean... R.H.O.V. This was AMAZING. I've read 100k-word stories that are absolutely NOTHING compared to just ONE of these four chapters. Why do you have to be so talented! I'm in love with you and your wonderful Gratsu. Just... YES!
Iridium Rose chapter 2 . 2/9
Rhov, your FT stories are just plain amazing. I'm absolutely in love. I've also gotten a massive nosebleed from your works on multiple occasions, but this one is really taking the cake.
Twister.xp chapter 4 . 1/30
I love it!
ImmA-steGOsaurus chapter 4 . 1/19
All your stories are so well written!
Keep it up!
~Steggy*
Grayluisawesome chapter 4 . 1/15
I love this so much! I honestly love all your Gratsu fanfics, you're an amazing writer. You've helped me to love this pairing even more now just with these stories. I love it. You are amazing. Please don't ever stop writing Gratsu, or anything. You have lots of talent, and I love everything you write.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
That was awesome! I love your writing style.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
sheeeeet cock sucking natsu is hoooot that freaking carrot do the job... MORE DEEP THROAT IN THE FUTURE. and of course, natsu is the sucker
BeeJay.W chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
*incoherent fangirl babbling*
sadL chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Oh yes I like it
Ryuu91 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Aaaaah! Loved this story! So sexy!
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
•\\\•
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
I knew that scene seemed familiar!
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Just re-re-reading it again and i just realized how i love each time when Natsu gives those AMAZING blow-jobs! */*