Reviews for Dance Fighting
sadL chapter 3 . 7/27
Oh yes I like it
Ryuu91 chapter 4 . 7/19
Aaaaah! Loved this story! So sexy!
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 4 . 7/7
•\\\•
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 3 . 7/7
I knew that scene seemed familiar!
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.1.0.1.0.1 chapter 4 . 5/6
Just re-re-reading it again and i just realized how i love each time when Natsu gives those AMAZING blow-jobs! */*
b-nothing chapter 4 . 5/6
This fic is true perfection. Sexy dramatic romantic perfection. I absolutely adored your characterizations. Sweet but still strong and powerful just like Natsu and Gray should be. Keeping them equals rather than turning either into the typical uke stereotype. A perfectly blended balance of perspective, understanding what was going through their heads without ever losing the heat of the moment. The rhythm and flow of this fic was beautiful, never a dull moment or wasteful words. Always feeling satisfied that the chapter leaves you fulfilled but still gripping the edge of your seat because the two second delay after hitting the next button still just isn't fast enough. Reading this was like experiencing it, seeing what they see, feeling what they feel and turning into a blushing mess coz it's sexy as hell. Your descriptions build a clear picture of the scene playing out and its beautiful. Please keep writing the wonderful ideas that come to your head. Coz I'm addicted.
all of this/
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 4 . 2/1
So beautiful the ending made me cry ;A; I loved the ending so much and I'm happy that it didn't end with the 'competition' and that Natsu and Gray actually fell in love and did end up together :3 so cute
Yaoiislife.com chapter 1 . 1/25
I love ur work! I have a request! Can u do a Natsu x Jackal frum Tartarus lemon fanfic plz!
eftela chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Alright...so it's been more than two years now since you finished this fic...but could you please...pretty please write a sequel, even justa short one on how their relationship went when everybody found out about them?...like how did everybody reacted?
..are they overly sweet on each other in public?..possesive?...super cute together?...i can imagine that they are but it would be really nice if i could actually read that here as part of the story...so please?..pretty, pretty please?..i'll give you cookies..
Rababaz chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
That was Good and sexy ;)
Playgod chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Looks like we'll have a chance of seeing Gray's dancing skills in the next episode... I'm frigging psyched!
xxkittymexx chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Awww! I loved that ending. Too cute 3
TheBloodyMadQueen chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
*applause* that was a beautiful ending. So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. *sniff sniff* I truly loved this story. A wonderful job well done!
ksanta chapter 4 . 7/26/2014