Reviews for Lesser Heroes
JuttaV chapter 6 . 5/7
I don't know if you ever have the time and/or inspiration to take this one up again, but I'm incredibily curious to see what other snippets you can come up with. I've read Be My Hero and I found it absolutely fascinating how you managed to portray such wounded and tortured individuals but still make it so that it didn't feel like I was reading some story drenched in depression and 'moo-i'm-the-saddest-person-in-the-world'. Don't get me wrong, it was heartbreaking and gut wrenching, but exhilarating as well. Anywho, great story, great writing, new fan!
kitsunelova chapter 5 . 1/18
Lol yo so there's a mistake in my last review where I said "I wasn't(was supposed to say I WAS) so happy to see you've written a sequel" ... I literally mean the opposite I was happy as fuck . My spell check is a douche sometimes . My bad wanted to clear that up .
kitsunelova chapter 6 . 1/18
I wasn't so happy to see there was a sequel! I'm wondering if there will be more tho ... anyway from what I took from this so far I'm so appreciative of Itachi in this story ! You did so well with capturing the raw emotions from both Itachi and naruto ! They definitely needed each other . I have to admit I didn't know what to think at first but when the issue of family came in to play I literally cried when. Arturo realized he had no "family" and when Itachi admitted that he had no one to protect him . It was so raw , I'd like to read more but I also realize you may be. Yay with other works. I feel like I need closure with the whole Danzo situation ... not sure how I feel about Itachi uncovering that .. anyway I love this story
Ruka-x3 chapter 6 . 1/7
Oh my goodness, it's been a while since I've read any fanfiction, it's been a while since I've read this 'verse and wow it's like I forgot how much I loved it? Because I fuckin LOVED this! Let's get into it a bit, shall we?

Okay so, as an overall, it was so interesting reading about their lives after everyone has settled into their new 'normal' lives, but also how even doing that is a struggle (if not harder) then when they were living on the run or secluded from everyone. That's honestly what makes you such a great writer because you such a great writer bc after how BMH ended I didn't think on the fact that just because everything ~worked out~, doesn't mean there wouldn't still be problems. And the fact that you showed this and how intensely something like privacy and its violation would effect Itachi. Or how much that prank being played on Sasuke (by Naruto, which, prior to Sasuke's reaction, adorable and seemingly harmless and it made me feel so many feelings for Naruto?) would effect him and his relationship with both of the men in his life, and it was INCREDIBLY interesting to read about Naruto going back to the place of his torture and how that affected him and the outcome. Sigh, just everything in this fic and this 'verse is wonderful btw.

One thing though, that I didn't think I would like (because I didn't know it was a thing really) but I'm actually 100% here for tbh. The relationship between Itachi and Naruto. I love how Naruto's relationship with each of the brothers is so different but yet they're still based on love, protection, and trust. It broke my heart but I was also smiling and cheering like hell when Itachi and Naruto were talking in his old apartment and Itachi broke down while Naruto held him. It was such a mOMENT and I loved it sO MUCH! Ugh I have so many feelings dammit, so. many. feelings.

Anyways! I can't wait to see what the fuck happens next considering Danzo is alive and I feel like shit is about to pop off and I'm really 100% down for it. I also can't wait to see how the whole facing the bullshit stuff went down with Naruto and the changes it made for him and everything. Ah, your fics are always so exciting!

xo, your forever reader (bc let's be real, I'm going to read your fics for as long as you put them out. Also it's really cool to hear that your novel is done! Congratulations!)
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Danzo is alive. How can Danzo survive? I though Naruto's kill him. I am surprised
JigsawUnknown chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
I like how Itachi really tried to connect with Naruto. But still, it's like dude... What you went through doesn't even compare to what Naruto went through. Maybe I'm bias, but I would just be like "Um, no... 'Tachi baby... You haven't a clue. Please take several seats."
AiNeko-chan chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I was OVERJOYED when I found out you're writing the sequel of my favorite fic of the year! and not to mention its from Itachis perspective. I think I just died a little when Itachi asked of his lifespan... you won't kill him in this fic right? right?I cant say anything other than I absolutely love the relationship between Itachi and Sasuke and Naruto. I kinda shed a tear at the formed family bond between ItaNaru.. and God I literally jaw drop seeing the last word of chapter 4. Please... Madara is dead but Danzo is alive? What the f really... PLEASE DONT LET HIM COME BETWEEN THEIR HAPPINESS JUST- though that's most likely to happen. sob. I hope youre going to continue this fic, despite how late I am to find this. The world should be filled with more talented person like you lol. Thank you for writing such beautiful fic, I'll definitely follow this story!
Vivian chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
The feels that I got from this chapter.
Sabaku No Kaori chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
were you going to every finish this story?
yuganda chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
dun dun duuuun!
yuganda chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
what was the one particular thing danzo used to do to naruto? i want to hear all the gory details!
yuganda chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
i'm so happy for them
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
I really like this. It doesn't feel as intense as Be My Hero since most of the stuff they're dealing with already happened. Itachi is also really funny now that he's not on edge all the time. I'm glad he and Naruto can help each other. It's cute. Can't say I was expecting that cliffhanger either but I'm looking forward to that being resolved. I hope Naruto fucks Danzo up.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Awwwwwwww, Sasuke saying that Itachi was really his hero melted my cold, frozen heart!
guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
So SNS is perfection but SS is abusive? SS was planned from the beginning. Sasuke ONLY loves Sakura. He is NOT gay. Nothing you write can change CANON. Kill yourself, delusional virgin fag.