Reviews for No Expectations
mavis-in-sweaters chapter 15 . 3/20
Reread this just now and was once again fully immersed into the world you've created. This story honestly blows me away. Not only is the music referenced in it absolutely fantastic, the characterisations are amazing and the storyline is fluent. This'll always be one of my favourite works of fiction, regardless of the fact that it's a Harry Potter fanfiction.
mavis-in-sweaters chapter 16 . 1/20
Wow. This was so incredible I can't even find the words! I don't want to blather on about all the fantastic and touching things about it, so just know that this story was beautiful and really spoke to me, so good job!
smudge914 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
AMAZING STORY. I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story. I know you wrote it quite awhile ago but I'm just getting into Wolfstar and found it. Your writing is well done and your plot and characters are both believable and interesting. I don't think I've read an AU story for HP that I've liked better than yours and I've read hundreds. You have a talent!
adVENTitiious chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Awwwwwww! The cuteness that is Sirius and Remus! It is unparalleled to be certain.
adVENTitiious chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Hahahaha! Yay!
adVENTitiious chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Interesting.
adVENTitiious chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Sirius playing guitar on top of a tour bus, covered in tattoos and chatting up Remus? Just wonderful! You're making me want to write an AU! Aghhhhhhh.
adVENTitiious chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ah! Marauder band! I'm so excited! Eep!
InkedBaby chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
Well this was an emotional fucking roller coaster, my heart cant even handle the feels right now.
First of all: yes. Just YES!
In my opinion if you're going to write a long, chaptered AU this is how it should be done. I fell in love with Sirius from the very beginning and kept falling in love with him over and over again. You kept the characters so in character, its amazing.
I kinda new the second Remus sat down to write that it would be mistakenly published. I was expecting some long drawn out dramatic bit about it, and i could have cried happy tears with the phone call from Sirius.
I loveddd the strain on James and Sirius relationship and I definitely loved how you explained it.
Can we talk about Sirius relationship with his cat for a minute, because I think that was one of the many points I was like swooning.
I love the genre you put them in, its my favorite, and I always love when the characters are tattooed. So perfect.
It was absolutely wonderful that this was centered around emotion rather than sex, i was an emotional wreck reading this, but honestly, its sheer perfection.
I don't even know what to say right now, I have so much more that I loved here, I just can't put it all in words.
Your writing style is amazing, your time frames are spot on to make the story flow perfectly, and your characterization is wonderful. Amazing, amazing, amazing job.
Lupin3black chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
Best ending ever! Ooh it was so cute!
Grac3 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
This story was amazing! I loved the epilogue, really the only way this could have ended. One of my favourite things about AU stories is seeing how the different characters are slotted into roles in the alternate world which mirror their roles in the canon world; I especially liked seeing Tom in the epilogue. That was epic. This was such a good premise, they would be really cool rock stars. Awesome!
Atenea217 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Hahahaha I'm loving this story.

"He knew that for most people, receiving two good-news phone calls in a short space of time, at the end of a strange, somewhat disastrous weekend, would result in some sort of victory merriment or celebration. Therefore, he decided to put the kettle on."

That was pure gold. LOL
The403yearold chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
You repeated the end bit. I'm liking the story
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Well, like every single piece of your work, I loved it... How could I not? It's brilliant and beautifully written
unique.normality chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
I've read another Remus-the-journalist and Sirius-the-rocker AU, but this one definitely took a different route. Well written and very good with the emotions.