Reviews for No Expectations
Cassie chapter 16 . 7/22
Hi,

I'm aware that is has been a few years since you wrote this, but unfortunately I only found it now -luckily I found it at least now- and I just wanted to let you know that I really liked it, along with the rest of your writings! (Too bad you don't write with this pairing anymore).
Oh! And wanted to ask you did Almost Famous inspire this fic? (If not, or you haven't even see the movie yet- you'd might enjoy it!)
Alexyn chapter 16 . 6/28
Hi ! It's a very pleasant story,
A.
AmethystAmble chapter 16 . 1/19
Love this story, thank you so much for writing!
Charlottees chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Gosh Golly I loved this so much! I really liked the characters of Sirius and Remus, even though this is completely AU I can still sort of see the loveable Remus and Sirius Jk Rowling wrote. Sirius was very interesting, I liked the idea that he craved affection because of his loveless family life. I adored Remus, I loved his awkwardness, and I often found myself laughing at some of his thoughts, he was really well written and almost...relatable.
The writing itself was very on point, the technicalities of grammar, plot and vocabulary just comfortably good, I didn't have to think about mistakes whilst reading.
I think what I liked most was the familiar way you wrote about England, most Fanfiction i read is from Americans (I'm assuming you're English?) which is nice, but it's really nice to read and just recognize towns I've been too, I got kind of excited when you mentioned Oxford (where I live lol) and I really liked your knowledge on British music, older songs and bands which I have an appreciation for, your writing was very era specific.
I'm not sure how to explain it, it was just a warm and comfortable fic to read, so cheers for writing it anyway. I actually recently read another one of your stories too and enjoyed it a lot. Your very talented, I didn't find myself skipping over text as I do in most fics, so well done.
Sorry for rant, I just loved this story :) Have a nice day!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
Aw that's adorable.
I really did like this story, and I look forward to binge reading the rest of them (if you have any).
Cheers
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
AHA. I KNEW IT. I BLOODY KNEW IT.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
I have a very bad feeling about that contract.
Did Remus accidentally put the sheets of paper about Sirius instead of the other ones?
Oh god. Now I'm worried.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
I love everything about this fic.
mavis-in-sweaters chapter 15 . 3/20/2015
Reread this just now and was once again fully immersed into the world you've created. This story honestly blows me away. Not only is the music referenced in it absolutely fantastic, the characterisations are amazing and the storyline is fluent. This'll always be one of my favourite works of fiction, regardless of the fact that it's a Harry Potter fanfiction.
mavis-in-sweaters chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Wow. This was so incredible I can't even find the words! I don't want to blather on about all the fantastic and touching things about it, so just know that this story was beautiful and really spoke to me, so good job!
smudge914 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
AMAZING STORY. I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story. I know you wrote it quite awhile ago but I'm just getting into Wolfstar and found it. Your writing is well done and your plot and characters are both believable and interesting. I don't think I've read an AU story for HP that I've liked better than yours and I've read hundreds. You have a talent!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Awwwwwww! The cuteness that is Sirius and Remus! It is unparalleled to be certain.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Hahahaha! Yay!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Interesting.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Sirius playing guitar on top of a tour bus, covered in tattoos and chatting up Remus? Just wonderful! You're making me want to write an AU! Aghhhhhhh.