Reviews for Daybreak
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
How utterly sad and beautiful.
Mell C chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Moving. I wonder if the author's space story was made into an episode of Twilight Zone or one of those shows. It seems familiar, and I knew right away the source of the low fuel. Thanks.
jemster23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Damn this was so brilliant but so sad! I'm gutted i only just found this one shot, otherwise it would have had my vote in the contest. Really surprised it didn't win.. I'm supposing the ending was the reason why people may not have voted:( That was tough- I really thought they would find a way out of way I loved it and would love to see a second part. In my head Edward found a solution at the last second (yeh, I'm deluded)

Anyway, thanks for sharing such a wonderfully heartbreaking one shot.
Me x
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Speechless.
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Beautiful! Your writing always makes me cry. I can't believe this didn't place higher in the contest! I'll just assume its because of the non-HEA end and leave it at that.
marveecorp chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really like your story but the ending was sad. I thought they will die together.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omg. I should've seen that coming, but I got too caught up in them. And Bella's call to her dad. Their goodbye has left a huge lump in my throat. *deep breath* Thank you for sharing this with us and good luck in the contest.

xoxo

Mel
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Great story...with such a sad ending. Thanks so much?
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This needs a tissue warning!

Sad but very good.
TwistedGem chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This literally hurt my soul to read. It was so beautiful and intense and...my heart is crying...beautiful. Just beautiful
jilburfm chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ah, man. That was rough! I cried.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Sad story, beautifully told.

Great job capturing how hard it was for them to make this decision and even though the space scares the crap outta me, loved the feeling you created. I felt like I was there. Ahh!

Good luck in the contest, sweetie.

Love, CL82
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
OMG... I love you, and I hate you!

This is SO poingnatly, staggeringly SAD.

The love you write is tangible, and heartbreaking.
Detochkina chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Logically, I know that he sacrificed himself. But in my hart of harts, I can't help but hope they both found the way out of it. The hope is small, but it's there, and I'm thankful to you for that. What a beautiful story. Good luck with the contest!
rubell chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
broken! just friggin broken...