Reviews for For the Love of Light
the starrose chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Nice story:) Maybe you could write more chapters for this.
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Kick ass story! I adored every second of this...I expect you will be one of the winners.

Let us know when to vote please?
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012

Let us know when to vote please?
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Talk about the wrong place at the wrong time, lol.

Loved the way you made E be human and alien when they made love. It usually would've freaked me out, but it was very sensual in this case.

Nice job.

Good luck in the contest.

Love, CL82
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG! THAT was fabulous! Where can I find my own Edward Munitarian? This story had everything... although a one shot, you included every little nuance to get us hooked. Good luck with the contest... this story was exceptional! Thankyou )
rubell chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
the sex was super intense! did edward take her with him because he knew she was destined to be his mate? or was he just attracted to her? and since his job is now done, how is it that he doesnt have to return home?
lvtwilight09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great story! Good luck in the contest.
earthsista chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I enjoyed every minute of this! Love it! :)
lizzy822 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
After reading the summary I thought it would be a weird alien sex story but I actually really loved it! Thanks for sharing it!
texasbella chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

texasbella
L-u-n-a-0-5-0-2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh really nice one shot, liked it :-) have a question, bella is now edwards mate, is edward able to get old or can bella live now forever?
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great one shot.:)
Mooah chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Before I read this it had never entered my head about wanting to sex up strange green aliens but after reading... Yes please! :)

Thanks for taking the time to write.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved it so so good different but wo good thank you
aabc chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great O/S... I really enjoyed it. Have you thought of continuing?