Reviews for An Incredibly Random Story
Lydia Skye chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
so that's what you look like.

It was kind of random...But well, you told Will and Halt that, so, um, well, they have one thousand fanfictions, and um...I have no idea what to say for this review.
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
LOLOL

Good thing you didn't tell him. THAT WOULD HAVE RUINED THE SURPRISE OF THE EPIC BROMANCE!

WOW YOU HAVE NERVE CALLING HALT OLD! CONGRATS!
ARTEMIS chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
it was really weird yet a HUGE part of me loves it...i dont know why...but i do...
booknerdhere chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
HILARIOUS! XD
Dndchk chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Haha loved it! Nuttier than squirrel poo, to steal a phrase from Harry Potter, which Ranger's Apprentice should be as famous as! I loved this! Rotflmao!
As White As Snow chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
It was just so utterly random and hilarious, but as for what you said about the plot, I say that if you are going by the particle model, it is more of a gas than a solid or liquid. It may be some completely different and obscure state of matter other than the main three. But it made me laugh and it was rather confusing. I don't see how you could really improve on it. Good job. Keep writing(hopefully hilarious random things like this at least sometimes. But you do need to have compacted particle plots at least sometimes)
WriterAtHeart2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Here is exactly what I'm thinking right now: This story is awesome! Especially the ending...:)
jezmind chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I like it. Hey just an idea. Can this girl go through the course of the rangers aprentice series and she changes things. Like she just apears there to change stuff?
Sarah Maxime chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is really funny! Thanks for a story that just makes you laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hahah very funny! I lurv it :D
zocolemoleo704 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
it was odd but VERY amusing!
Neimad Do'Urden chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
*eye twitch*

What the hell happened there?

Why the heck was there so much yelling?

Why-

I'm almost as bad as Will in the first book.

Random: Check

Strange: Check

Downright Creepy: Check

That's all I've really got to say.
Bralt chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Hmmm... and I thought that my friend was the weirdest thing in the world. I guess I was wrong. :) Weird is a good thing. Be that fruit loop in a world of cheerios!