Reviews for Watermark
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay that was freaky. Definitely a Twilight Zone episode :)
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
nice job, serious mind f*ck!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was interesting...I kept waiting for the sci-fi part and didn't realize till the end that her being crazy was it. Honestly, I'm still not sure which Bella is real? How would she dream of a truck and modern police station from electric shock? It seems like there's a good plot here, but I don't understand it...
primarycolors chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
omg- I sped through that and then I had to go back and reread... that was wonderfully, delightfully off kilter. :D

xoxo
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was wonderful ! You had us spinning in so many different directions (what an interesting mind you have to be able to create this)! Simply brilliant, thankyou. )
texasbella chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Thank you for your submission, I really enjoyed it! :)

texasbella
rubell chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
wow! that was one hell of a crazy ass ride! i didnt know up from down!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow so that was crazy it was hard to follow at first I loved it though thank you
earthsista chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I got lost quite a few times, but hell, it was full on! Loved it. :)
Mooah chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Started off relatively run of the mill and then WOW! Explosions, different realities. I couldn't guess what might happen next. To full appreciate it I know I'll have to read it a few more times. Great story though.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great one shot:)
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hmmm this was... confusing. I kept waiting for the sci-fi element and I felt like it never came. I thought it was a time travel piece at first but by the end it seemed like it was just all her imagination. It wasn't a bad piece just very hard to follow exctly what was going on.
SoapyMayhem chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Thank you so much for entering the contest! Very interesting story!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I think they both lost by the end. Slightly confusing but great all the same