Reviews for I'll Stand By You
Love this, update!:)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Love!:)0
happypills chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
wonderful and perfect! :D but happy/very sad. made me cry:( sniff
Cheap Trixie chapter 23 . 1/17/2012
I think I've read this story probably 10 times since you finished it(nearly 10 years ago...jesus has it been that long?) and I still cry every freakin' time. Its one of my favorites!
Becca chapter 23 . 3/31/2011
I first read this story in 2006, and every story I've read on here since then this has remained my favourite. I've read it way more than once I just love everything about it, it feels so real and I love becoming a part of this story, even when it gets so sad. It's incredible.
whowillibe chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
i loved it so much it was amazing i loved it ur writing style is amazing!
iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs chapter 23 . 2/8/2010
I've read A LOT of Stand By Me fanfics on here...I mean A LOT...and there are 432 on here (so far..) and this one is, by far, the best one I've ever read. (: I've read it a million times in the past year, and I just can't get enough of it! It's just so touching! Great story!

Sam
boredomsetsin13 chapter 23 . 1/4/2010
This story was one of the best fanfics I've ever read!

It was wonderful.

I thought the characters seemed so damn real!

The last couple chapters left me bawling!

I loved it!

"I'll Stand By You" was great.

-Boredomsetsin13
DoesItOffendYou chapter 23 . 6/14/2009
oh good god. that was amazing. i cant imagine anything better.
becauseyou'reyoung chapter 23 . 10/10/2007
I didn't just cry, I bawled. Perfect ending.
Hippielover459 chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
I LOVED IT!

Thats all.

What more do you need?

Really.
bluferret chapter 23 . 1/14/2007
This is a beautiful story. Hilarious & depressing at the same time; it's quite powerful.
bluferret chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
"I took my mind off the game, and set out to catch the butterfly, who I would have named Melvin if the world hadn't gone all black."
passionate fire chapter 23 . 10/8/2006
heh. The ending made me cry. It was so good, oh how I love Chris in this fic. I LOVE SARCASM