Reviews for Seizure
ForestGuardian311 chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Whoa. For 12 chapters, that was a h**l of a lot to take in. ._.

Lol. Dani and Dash? Would have never seen that coming, tbh. XD (And more shock at Danny allowing that).

All the clones calling Danny "Daddy." ;A; My heart... 3

Anyways, not much I can say. You spun this tale out beautifully. A tad confusing, yes, but beautiful nonetheless.

Great job!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
D:

DANI! NO! T.T
ForestGuardian311 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Hmm, this is a very interesting story you have here.

I do like the idea of other clones though. :) And how each one is different; how they're each developing their powers.

Dani and Danny's relationship is awesome. I almost got thrown off in this chapter, b/c it seemed like Cate and Dani are separate entities, but they're not, right? O.o Just...different names.

Anyways, this is a really great story! *thumbs-up*
nerdy chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Actually, it IS theoretically possible for a clone of a guy to be a girl. Think of it this way: identical twins have the exact same DNA(because they cone from a single embryo that had split apart), including the x and/or y chromosomes. Clones have the exact same DNA. But it is possible that while the twins are still developing, one of them loses the Y chromosome of the male XY pair. So now one twin has XY and the second has just X. The first one is male and the second is female. Because the female has only one X chromosome, this results in Turner's syndrome, which can cause dwarfism. I assume that's why Danielle looks so short on the tv show. So, apparently, Danny has XY and Dani lost her Y chromosome somewhere along the way, so she only has the X.

LOL, there's my little scientific ramble for the day.
Ka chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Evolution: unneeded things that slow you down and get you killed don't last. And brainmass takes a lot of energy.
Humanity does use all their brains. Einstein just had more of the wobbly things.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
a cliffthanger! (everyone's a meanie these days)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
danny's too clueless to figure it out yet at least, I think sam should be the on because even though tuckers a genius he lacks some street smarts
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
i LOVE it! this is AMAZING! KEEP ON WRITING!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Squ...ooka,
This wasn't my favorite story ever. The flow was a bit off (I'm sorry I can't be more precise than that) and contained repetitive sentence structure. The plot had some, fairly minor plotholes and plotwhazzas?, that were, for me, moderately annoying. One pothole that became more obvious towards the end was the sheer number of clones. I can see Vlad having 10 or so at one time easily. Even up to 50 is within the realms of believability, but hundreds? Even a multi-billionaire doesn't have that kind of cash. This would also develop into a potential problem for you as the author if you continue this story arc, as creating so many original characters is difficult even for the best of authors. The biggest annoyance in this regard was the father-daughter relationship between Danny and Dani that, while well written, did not follow cannon nor was an alternate history of the previous encounters between the two adequately explained or made clear if one was present.
Despite this the story was enjoyable to idea behind it is unique. I've not seen it done before in DP cannon. Putting aside my personal dislike of a father-daughter relationship between the two you played it well. The clone training facility reminded me of X-23's situation in the X-men, though less obviously nefarious (and to be fair, Andrew was not trying to brainwash them). I particularly liked the way you incorporated hallucinations into the piece. It is definitely not clear that they are such when they begin (putting the reader into the shoes of the protagonist who doesn't know either) but we definitely know by the end of the hallucination that they aren't real (even if the character doesn't know this for sure).
All together, while you do have some things to work on you also did a great job.
Keep it up!
Auua
pokemaster101 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
D'AWWWWW at the end! -

I guess they Dani held true to her promise about the clones getting to live their own lives.

Is Dani and Dash's baby half clone half human?

I LUV DIS STORY!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Favorite Daughter Of Hades chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I would love a sequel. Can you message me or post an authors note when you do? -Favorite Daughter Of Hades
Ozioma Sydney Eze chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Nice story,too bad it had to end ;-(
InfiniteReader chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Great Ending :)
princessbinas chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
A sequel would be nice. :)
JayceePhantom chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
No! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STOP NOW I WILL DIIIEEEEEE!
...In other words, NOOOOOOOO! NOT DANI! MAKE HER BE OKAY!
And also: Take that, you stupid, idiotic, cheesehead of a fruit loop Vlad!