Reviews for Skirt Spikes
jtgil chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Sweet and fluffy! And very romantic! Adding Gobber in this was a very nice addition! And as always, wonderfully written! I love your style!
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Very Sweet!112244!
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I think this is a wonderfully fluffy oneshot! Yes, the tv series definitely portrays the friendship of their relationship (with 1 oddly placed kiss) but I would like to think that a few years after the movie they would have a more romantic relationship as described. Great characterization and wonderful balance of narration, dialogue and description. Favorited!
DemigodFangirl7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I thought that it was really good. What's emery paper?
Parker32 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Really liked this view of Asrid and Hiccup! I found the line about a candle going off a over her head to be very funny. Only criticism is to proofread as there are some typos. Very nicely done!
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Your characterization, and writing, were excellent. I enjoyed this so much!
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I really liked it
lancepm chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
do you know what you're showing in this one-shot: unconditional love.
guitargenocide chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Best story ive read. Keep up the great work
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
awwww...I loved that one :)
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome to see how they stay in character where Astrid is still uncomfterable with feelings
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was cute and very sweet!
adrine R.227 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Heheheh. I really, really enjoyed this one. As I go through and review each of these stories, I can see how your style has improved, and it's really done well. Perhaps you'd consider doing a longer story? (although if not i understand, they're hard to keep up with) and do some more "T" rated ones? No lemons or anything, but just more, I guess? any way, keep doing what you're doing, it's great!
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Very cute. Both the characters were very much in character and nothing seemed force.

Thanks for sharing.
4ever2010 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was just adorably beautiful. With them still casual in their relationship, the beginning shows just how teenagers work, and I liked that. What I probably enjoyed most though is that in this story, Astrid doesn't try to act to...Viking-ly? Haha, what I mean by that is that she doesn't make an outright refusal to her affections towards Hiccup, and that doesn't happen a lot. So, I want to congratulate you on that without making Astrid girly and out of character. All in all, this is an excellent example to the more fluffy side of Hiccup's and Astrid's relationship early on.

P.S.

I love the idea of Astrid sanding down her skirt spikes. Totally original and very amusing!