Reviews for Keelah Se'lai: A Mass Effect 3 Ending
Full-Paragon chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Good ending, the reworking of the choices to be blue/synthetics green/synthesis red/organics made more sense then the idiocy of the canon endings.
LordValmar chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, you just made the canon ending seem amazing. Well done, well done indeed.
Ticonderoga117 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
MOAR! Moar for the moar god!

This was great.
Tylergoodcreed chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
One of the best TalyXSheperd stories I have read, think you could have dragged on the ending a little more (and would like you to) but besides that, incredible! Keep up the great work!
Jish00742 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Wow. This is great, definitely one of the best endings I've read so far and WAAY better than the original. I really loved the whole thing with Joker walking and Tali being able to survive without her mask, and it actually made sense. Pleaase keep writing more! Not so much this story, there's really not much to go to here, but I'm definitely gonna keep an eye on your stories.
REVOLUTION 25 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
No. What the fuck. Why did you stop! Get back here and keep writeing asshole. I want to hear about building their house, the wedding, vids, everything. Im serious. Ill hunt you down. Get writeing (:p)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Luckily our Shepard's almost the exact same choices. I would say that I'm off to mourn the original ending now, but this masterpiece was so well detailed, I could see it vividly play out in my mind, this is how it all ends.

Thank you.
Kanoa The Free Spirited One chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Daaaaaawwwwww! Amazing, beautiful, sad, realistic, romantic hearbreaking, and all amazing writing.
ArtanisRose chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Love it! Instantly added to favorites, and truthfully, I agree with your epilogue ending. I had romanced Tali and kept with it and this is EXACTLY how I imagined it.
Wendigo Metalwolf chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Very good ending, and not just compared to the terrible bioware version [*sarcasm on* which I believe is commercial for new bioware game which will be Mass Effect and Lost crossover *sarcasm off*]

It's the nice standart ending I would take any day, ending which should be hard to get but should be in the game.

I especially like the idea of the wave's effects on biological life and view of catalyst/citadel as first synthetic life form as to me that seems like much better and reasonable explanation, especially for sci-fi than claims it's god. Either way only thing I still miss is the ending version where Shepard shoots it in its stupid face. That's so what my Shepard would do! Anyway, Good job!
Anarky'sMeanBeast chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
I WANT THIS ENDING IN THE GAME! T-T WHY IS IT NOT THERE?
Shwreak11 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
I have to agree with the other reviewer, When I saw the endings for Mass effect 3 I was "so" disappointed with the options and that there was no technical happy ending. After reading this, I believe that this should be what the real ending should have been. Bravo good sir, bravo.
MB18932 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Castilleon, you have made one broken-hearted Mass Effect nerd very, very happy.