Reviews for Tale for a Rainy Day
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I absolutely love the characterizations. You have them nailed! Please, do write more Adam-12 and please may we have some more Dragnet? Crossovers, parodies... they are all great.
Sashi4040 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I was hungry for some Adam-12 fanfic last night and having read most of what is on here by the other writers, I decided to check your work out. And there's where I'm torn. On one hand, you're a good writer, you have a nice descriptive way of telling the story, but on the other hand, there's just not a lot TO the stories, if that makes any sense. You've got some good elements and angles but you fail to really explore them with any depth, so it all seems like a fast gloss over of a shift for the guys. Granted, that is staying true to the show canon, rarely did the episodes delve much into any of the cases they handled, but I guess that maybe I expected a little more to the stories than what there was. The characters of Jim and Pete seem rather dull and lifeless, with not much emotional depth or development, and there's just so much left unexplored that it leaves me at a loss because I guess I'm used to reading the works where the writer gets into the nitty gritty with the guys and brings their inner feelings out and makes the reader care about them. So while I'll say that yes, you're a good writer, there's just so much in your work that could be filled out to make it better.

Sashi4040
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Would it sound silly for me to say that I'm wishing for some rain? :)

I like how you wrote Pete and Jim. I was surprised that Jim was in the grumpy mood and not Pete. It was a nice change of pace and I very much enjoyed reading.

I feel uplifted, content and melancholy all at the same time. Good job! :)