Reviews for To Love A Little Ichigo
I rally enjoyed it
AngelesPG chapter 26 . 3/26
Me encanta tu historia es hermosa pero creo que falto aclarar algunos sentimientos de Byakuya sobre su pasado como que ya supero a su antiguo amor, seria justo que Ichigo haya entendido eso porque elllos no hablaron mucho se ella pero bueno lo demas estuvo genial gracias
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 3/25
Your characters nearly constantly flap their hands. Also, did Ichigos "auntie" ever learn that she nearly killed him?

Also, is Senbonzakura even aware that it is his fault that Ichigo nearly drowned? I mean Zangetsu said they were looking for Ichigo, but the way you emphasised his swollen lips it sounded more like they were making out and ignoring the kid. Not to foget that Zenbonzakuras jealousy has caused him to keep Zangetsu away from Ichigo on previous occasions.

Really, it is difficult to not find him annoying at this point.

Thank you for sharing this with us anyway!
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 3/25
Senbonzakura is being very selfish. After all he has done a lot to keep Zangetsu and Ichigo apart in the last few chathe ters and acted jealous towards them while he himself is very close with his master too. He also keeps putting Zangetsus hood down while keeping his mask on. That is not only unfair, but also respectless. After all that means he expects the other to show his expressions openly and prevents him from hiding without doing the same himself. That's hypocritical and in my opinion it is very horrendous that he dares to be angry for Zangetsu to not want to do something he is unwilling to do himself. Making Zangetsu feeling bad like that for something he does himself is...despiseworthy. To be honest I liked your characterisation of the zanputo at the start, but I am beginning to dislike him strongly now.
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 3/24
Ichigo is really sweet like that :)
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 3/24
What happened in this and the last chapter? There are way more grammar and spelling mistakes in them then in the previous ones. Many of them appearing to be typing errors. Did you not proofread them?

Thanks for sharing this with us :)
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 3/24
Wow, talk about predicting readers wishes or figuring out the most exciting way to proceed...astounding :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 3/24
I hope someone, the "bullies" for example, is going to attack Ichigo soon. I had like to see Byakuya all protective. Oh! Or his reaction to a hurt Ichigo! :)
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 3/24
Hehehe...three more days to go! Yay! (And 20 chapters! Wohoo!)
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 3/24
The word adorableness and other versions and synonyms of the same meaning are constantly present in my mind while indulging in the pleasure of reading your masterpiece of a story :)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 3/24
This is so incredibly cute :)
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 3/24
GAH! If he recogniced him, why the heck is he not saving him!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 3/24
Ohh! Ichigo is so cute while he is smalll!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/24
Hahaha...this is so funny :)
Sebonzakura and little zangetsu making out is gross there was no need for it and besides he is now a kid it should have been a guardian type of relationship