Reviews for Who Were You Again?
equestrian18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Just saw Jim in the dragnet episode today... lol, and so thrilled Adam 12 is coming back to my tv... me-tv (yay, mini party inside head;) lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great! Thanks so much much for writing this twist on canon(s)! Please write more!
literary1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hahaha! I had to watch that episode of Twilight Zone before I read this. Thanks for noting that, because I would have been lost otherwise. This story is really funny! Good job :)
PeteFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I love your work, used to read these stories over on the Continue Patrol and Tac-2 sites, so it was nice to see them being posted here. Great original ideas are what makes this fandom so wonderful to read in, hope you have some new stories planned for us!
Wynjara chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was fun, and I'd love to see them pull some mischief later on :)
ShakespeareCop chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
As always, it's a treat to read your work, Tarlonniel, I remember reading all of these great stories when they were posted over on the old Tac2 and Continue Patrol sites. You're an excellent writer and it's nice to see you on this site, and I do hope that you have some new Adam-12 stories planned to post on here in the future. I enjoy the fact that you have such interesting situations in your stories for Pete and Jim to handle (I remember very well the site that you've taken some of the calls from), and I also like that the canon characters are true to form here, very much like they were on the show. I think only one other writer on here does that, so it's a treat for an old diehard fan to read stories that focus on their jobs and how they deal with the various situations they run into as police officers.

If I may, I wanted to take a moment to address the two reviews by Enosgalpal and Trevorsgm. You two are complaining about there not being any new Adam-12 fanfic written on this site and no offense, but what have you two done to encourage the writers on here to keep writing? It seems to me it's a rather unfair complaint, seeing as I counted twelve new stories that premiered or updated in 2011, yet neither of you bothered to review on those new works posted. I'm a writer myself and I can only imagine how disheartening it is for authors on here to work their butts off to give us a good read for free, and yet no "fans" on here support that hard work by leaving feedback for the writers whose stories they like. Reviews are the only way writers get paid for entertaining us, and really, it doesn't take much to hit the review button and leave even a simple "Nice story" kind of comment, just to let the author know you've enjoyed the hard work and effort they have put into giving us a good read. So if the writers on here have quit writing or moved on to other fandoms, I can't really say that I blame them because this fandom isn't supportive of them at all. Reviews are golden to authors, folks, and it's what keeps them "fed" and encouraged to continue writing..if they're not getting that in the fandom, then they WILL eventually either move on or quit writing entirely because they'll figure that no one on here is appreciating their efforts at entertaining us. So before you start complaining about the lack of any new stories on here, you MIGHT want to consider that if you're not actively encouraging the writers to KEEP writing, that's part of the problem right there.
trevorsgm chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is such a cute story. I love me some Pete and Jim. Hasn't been a lot out there lately. I guess people just go on to other fandoms and forget the oldies but goodies. Ever think of writing a multi-chapter story? (Hint-Hint) I've read all of the ones on Adam-12 continued patrol until I have them all memorized.

Oh well, I'll stop rattling on and on and just say Thank you. Now I'm going to go read the others.
enosgalpal chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I absolutely love your stories. You have a refreshingly frank and descriptive style that makes me feel like I'm right there. There's been a long drought of Adam-12 stories, so I'm glad to see lots of them. God bless,