Reviews for We'll Get Through it Together
Biscuit50 chapter 40 . 9/25/2012
Love this story. R&H seem so real. This was a lovely ending. Thanks for writing and I look forward to more of your work!
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 40 . 9/23/2012
This was an absolutely beautiful end to a wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us - it's perfect! :)
NatesDate chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
A perfect ending to a truly lovely story. I'm looking forward to going back and re-reading the entire thing now that it's complete. Although I would have loved to see Neil's wife find out he was a cheating bastard while Harry's adoption of James was being processed, I know somethings are more fun to imagine (though if you ever want need ideas, you could do some 'lost' scenes for this story!) Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this story with us and I hope you will keep writing.
Sparky75 chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Thanks for writing and sharing, I'm glad to read that it all worked out well for them in the end.
Desert-Blues chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Lovely sweet epilogue to round this all off. Thanks for writing.
red77devil chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Great end to a fantastic story. thanks for sharing
Nimax1 chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful finish to wonderful story.
HR always live on chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
A lovely finish. So glad that everyone is happy and pleased Harry and Ruth got some alone time too. Excellent. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
LouBelle04 chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Amazing fic! Have really enjoyed this :D
LBx
Egg whisker chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
not at all cheesy or cheeky! I've very much enjoyed this, thank you!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
this was a wonderful story! Loved reading it
pook chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Wonderfully fluffy finish to a terrific story. Just a perfect way to end. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Cheesy can be good, really sorry to see this end but glad they got their happy ending. Thanks for sharing this final chapter and I look forward to reading more from you soon
Symphony In Blue chapter 40 . 9/22/2012
Definitely not too cheesy! I really loved their happy ending. Wes is doing ok and he's about to start a new adventure, and it's so adorable that Harry and Ruth had another child. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, I loved it from beginning to end!
thechicachic chapter 39 . 9/10/2012
Finally! I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just glad to finally see the two of them married. Not that they really weren't because in everyway but officially they were. I can't wait to read the last chapter though I'm going to be sad to see it end at the same time.