Reviews for Creeper Love is Deeper Love
A Simple Friend chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Lol!
I loved that story.
"Boxers, just as I thought."
Great work!
Ioeth chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Lmaoo, poor Hope. Never thought Alyssa would be so creepy. Good job by the way
Mylaervain chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I seriously have to wonder WHY he never really sought out to replace her. I can tell she got on his nerves.
Vheeri chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I always found it hilarious seeing Hope in game shrugging off Alyssa like an annoyance. I could imagine this actually happening too. Kinda makes me want to re-watch a playthrough of FF XIII but Vanille's voice is what's keeping me away from it. Seriously.
LeDanseurM chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This story is hilarious! I kinda wished it continued, hehe, seeing Alyssa stalk poor Hope to no end. I love you wrote Hope, I find that he's still in character even in this kinda Parody setting. I can completely picture him acting the way he does.

Great story!
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Though I am a die hard Hope/Vanille fan, this was great! lol You should continue it! :P
S. Ushiromiya chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was one of the best fan fictions on FF XIII-2 yet! LOL I love your explanation of 'glomping.' And I love how you hinted at Hope/Light!
Sundasta chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I found this on deviantart and I was like YES GREAT FANFICTION, and then I found it on here and I was like YES GREAT FANFICTION. This is fantastic, I'm going to treasure it 5ever