Reviews for Ethics
razraz chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Nice snippet - not only can I hear this, I can see it being played out in black and white!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very realistic. I can see these two having just such a conversation.

cw
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You get major points for featuring Hamilton as well as Andy, two sadly neglected characters in fanfiction! Also, I really like the stance you took with Perry's "book" behavior, in having Hamilton defend Perry a bit in spite of being exasperated and frustrated with him. It shows just how much Hamilton grew as a character during the course of the TV series. (Plus it shows a willingness on the part of the author to try to see the whole picture.)

My jaw really drops at some of Perry's book-inspired stunts on the show. Mostly after season 1/a bit of 2 he dropped them, but there was that point in season 5 where he reverted back. The Mystified Miner appalled me the most, I think. And Hamilton never even found out about that particular stunt. I wonder what stunt he pulled here? Something from one of the episodes or something different. Hmm.

Andy's attitude is very interesting; I see shades of disillusionment. I really like that angle. I can picture it from him; I got the idea from the show that he rather idolizes Tragg, and maybe he was also a bit more willing to give Perry the benefit of a doubt before discovering some of those stunts.

I think my favorite line from Andy is how he doesn't think he could fight dirty without feeling dirty afterwards. We must be on the same page; that's how I imagined and wrote Andy to be feeling in one of my mystery stories when he had to pretend to be wooing a femme fatale to get information.

Great job! We rarely ever see things from the prosecution's side of things in fanfics.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Does make you wonder about Perry stepping over the line for a client. Interesting conversation.