Reviews for Politics
murphycat chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Enjoyable . I always liked Burger's ethics and pursuit of justice even if he had to lose to Perry.
magpie343 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I really enjoyed this! I love Ham...I love them all. I mean what's not to love. Nice to see him get a little "due" for a change.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh that was "brillant" and ITA on what Perry said about Hamilton- you can TELL he is a "good man" with a hard job- but he does it with integrity and with care and concern- I love hamilton and I truly love Lt. Tragg- he is just that "old school" gentleman"- they whole "team" is what makes me want to watcht he show- like right now- i am watching S 6 dvds- there are a lot of shows without Hamilton and I don';t like it- I miss him- but I hope he will be back soon- don't know if the actor was sick or on a break of what was happening- but anyway- I love the show- thanks for your insightful fics-
razraz chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I enjoyed this! The initial exchange between Hamilton and Perry with the slow rise of Hamilton's discussion between Paul and Perry about what makes Keyes such an unattractive potential DA - very good. And of course at the end Perry telling a story with questions - nicely Perry.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
::claps hands!:: Oh, you have me squeeing in excitement now! You have a wonderful understanding of all the characters, and of Perry and Hamilton's complex friendship. I didn't really think before about the angle of Hamilton having trouble campaigning with the caseload. And it would be so like him to choose the caseload.

Paul sounds very IC too. His usual implied negative feelings towards Hamilton seem to be right below the surface of what he says, apparently thinking that Keyes isn't so bad and might be the better choice.

Perry's speech is just grand! That's definitely my favorite part. Very profound, and so like him!

What a delightful story! We've needed more authors willing to explore platonic and gen topics like this. I'm glad you came onboard!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Losing to Perry does keep Hamilton's name in the papers. Good or bad press sometimes is better than no press at all. Keeps the attention of the voters. This was different. Enjoy it.