Reviews for Desert Sunrise
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
I think you should do a fic about Sandflame carrying Torque and Stoneblade! Awesome job, btw!
panthergirl chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
I believe you mean for Tovi to be a strategist
SH4D0WST4LK3R chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
this is sooooo awsome.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
T'Reilani chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Baby transformers! So cute!
T'Reilani chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
Awwwww they're so adorable!
Madsluads chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Please update! This story is AMAZING!
T'Reilani chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
GAHHhHH it's been too long!

This was excellent! Hope cracks me up. :)
Shenron1146 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Grumpy one
Ratcher?
Bingo

Favorite lines in this chapter, I literally laughed, but quietly to myself because I was at work. So I LQTM'd. Oh we all know it was definitely "prowl's" Idea to come, and not Riella's why show she wanna help... Liraz, on that not how could Hope "betray" liraz, then the lioness "betray" Hope. So many traitors in this chapter I don't know how I can handle it! How would you imagine an Electro magnetic pulse blast would feel to a techno-organic? I myself would imagine far worse than a flash bang, seeing as electro magnetic energy is extremely deadly to circuits and anything holding data. When I think of an electronic being surviving one I just don't see it possible, unless it is an extremely diluted blast. And that is a big weakness, electro magnetic energy is not hard to produce. I would be scared if I were a robot now... anyhow.. that was off track I believe I was rambling for the sake of rambling... Great Chapter, again! Keep up the Great work! Thumbs up!
Shenron1146 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
That is an interesting ability they have. To enter other beings sparks and steal them if they wish. I am trying to remember of something in another fiction that may remind me of, but as of right now it completely eludes me... BUT DO NOT FRET, I WILL PONDER ON IT AND THEN TELL YOU LATER! Anyhow, sorry I haven't reviewed in an extended period of time was very busy... With social and school stuff. This chapter was really really awesome and if by the end of this some of the most insane action that I have read ever does not occur, I will feel as though this story is anti climactic because as of this and the later chapter I have read it is rising steeply to a pretty elevated climax it is. This chapter was fricken sweet was all I am trying to say, it established 3 other relationships and expanded another at the end. Cu-do's _
CatGirlFireflare chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
I think its AMAZING! The emotions that you desrcibed between Nightbeat and Sandflame/Liraz were perfectly bittersweet and a great impact on the reader! I also like how she got the animal thoughts from her alt-mode. Very up the great work!
T'Reilani chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
Awww, Sandflame/Nightbeat is an adorable pairing. :D

Riella: See? You're annoying, but I trust you to squash insects.
Shenron1146 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I love the name Skikous. I just love it. Include that character in later stories! My goodness. I never though Liraz could have feelings. But she does. This chapter was amazing. Expanded liraz's character so much. I have even began to enjoy reading her dialogue for once. Allot of dialogue in this chapter which you have proven good at making flow. Unlike Tolkien I don't ever have to re-read section. But not sure if that is a good thing yet! But it makes reading allot more fun and streamline, but I do enjoy good puzzles. And the Cliff hanger of course didn't effect me. Because I was able to just read the next chapter immediately so I am not angry there. Though. I am sure I would be if It wasn't already updated! I would be! UPSET!
Shenron1146 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Tf Trivia. Siren! But let us not forget Muzzle! Will post review as guest later on.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
AWESOME! Poor Nightbeat, he's freaking out.
Shenron1146 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Sorry it took so long to review!1 Work drained my energy and I didn't want to review without the proper energy to focus on reviewing this oh so awesome story! Anyway... So I can finally admit I am growing fond of Liraz in this story, because she is finally showing shreds of kindness in a kinda strange way.. Like the opposite of passive aggressiveness. Like some kind of weird aggressive kindness that I don't quite understand. But it is an interesting character trait. I can obviously seeing as I read the entire up to Ch 14 see the relationship between her and nightbeat growing. But this chapter along with the previous show's how she feels with him, well how she will. And as much as I'd love to review more, and I feel this review is lacking. I need rest! Well I'll try and say more... Another interesting plot advancing thing you did that I found awesome was using the example of Ironhide having he spark replenished then incorporating his description to help explain Liraz's memory of "cero" I have one question. Well I am assuming it is all titles that do this. Do all titles in the Heer-olden language end in "ilu"?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »