Reviews for Wings of Insanity
AraelDranoth chapter 22 . 3/14
Definitely needs a sequel.
AraelDranoth chapter 13 . 3/13
Have you considered writing a sequel? I for one would definitely read it.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 3/12
The trust thickens, my dear Watson!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 3/12
Very nicely done!
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 3/12
Oooooh I smell crazy romance in the air!

Love it!
Sharker2400 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Wow, a kind-hearted Tira and a an almost human Voldo? Crazy! And good job with the Money Pit descriptions so far-I know how frustrating it can be to imagine how it all works and fits together. Also, Palermo is the capital of Sicily, so it's not in Naples (the two kingdoms were jointly referred to as the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies at this point, though).

An overall good read. I'm excited to read more!
ShirouHokuto chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
Awwwwwww, that is a wonderful ending - I love it. \o/ Thank you for this story! I can't wait for the next. :D
ThalieXVII chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
That was a good story!
I think it was cute what Gloomy said to Tira in the end. Really Tira and Voldo both have 'someone' to tell them things sometimes...
Now I'll wait for your next story with Voldo and Vercci!
Comix777 chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
This was really a great fanfiction. I'm kinda sad it's over, but this was to be expected, wasn't it ? Everything good comes to an end. But I'm glad I read this fanfiction. Comix out.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Well, there's one thing that bothers me. Voldo is in his late 40'. Tira is a teenager. Well... I like to story anyway, but that's a little bit... weird.
ShirouHokuto chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW. \o/ GO TIRA AND VOLDO, THIS IS LOVELY.
vampireyautja chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
*squeals, throws confetti, releases doves, jumps around throwing flowers at the couple* yay they got together! It was worth the wait _ gosh, I remembered when I first started reading this story (it seems so long ago) and now it's ending! So glad Voldo and tira made up! Can't wait for the final chapter :D
JenovaII chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
So excellent! I love the internal sparring between Tira and her other self. Voldo's reactions were golden, too. I still don't ship this at all, but I think it's the cutest concept. Overall, I really loved the story, and I can't wait for the epilogue, too!
ThalieXVII chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
I do like the fact that they indeed both hear voices so they so understand each other...
I did like what Tira said to Voldo about Vercci wanting him to be happy.
ShirouHokuto chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Ooh, Tira, it's good you're standing up for yourself but ow - what not-so-great timing... BUT AWWWWWWWW YOU DO LIKE HIM. \o/