Reviews for Just Another Day In The Neighbourhood
PNoC chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
This chapter is spectacular. Really - it's terrifying, humorous and heartbreaking all at once.

/bows head

So while everyone's cleaning up, let's just pray the bags never return, and that their powers remain vanquished.

And to whomever wrote this: -slow claps-
rebelwilla chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
Whoa! Two updates in one day...fantastic. It's good to see this story still going. Here's to hoping for another Aerist family reunion. ;)
Proud to be Plug chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
Zadi, you and Leaf are one heck of a pair. Skulduggery and Valkyrie had better watch out. Leaf has really caught on to this ancient magic business.

I love the whole misty fog thing and the surprisingly strong signal.

It's all genius.
Leaf-Fae chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
Midwestern drawl- me? An accent? No, everyone else has an accent. I talk perfectly normally XD

American Pie is stuck in my head now, but excellent chapter Zadi.

Unfortunately, now I really want to know what happens next, but this fic, while many things, is absolutely terrible with contingency. :c

this will be the day that I die
Leaf
Proud to be Plug chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
This is probably one of my favourite hood-verse chapters yet. Whoever wrote it is clearly a genius. That's all I have to say.
Leaf-Fae chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Where did the last name Nao come from? Google says that it is a robot who ' is a friendly and intelligent companion, who you can program to understand you and meet your every need!'

That's not what you think of me, is it? O.o

But in all seriousness, great chapter, and it's so great to be back!

Eternally yours,
Leaf
rebelwilla chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
It's great to see a new update. ;)
JosephineSilver chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
What the - I just - I can't - what the hell...just happened here? I mean - I'm just - I'm - crying and laughing and *dead*

Basically sums up his story. I just. This was amazing. I fear I may have contracted the ferocious disease known as insanity, though. If I have you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

I kid.

Mostly. XD
Incendiarist chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
oh my god /dead
sangkar chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Aw that's so sweet. :3 &hearts

But... Who is Katie? O.o Idk but I haven't seen any Katie at GWH.
rebelwilla chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
0.o This is Thanksgiving at the Aerist household? Brain souffle for dinner? I shudder to think what happens at Chistmas time! XD I can't believe Cendi and Willamina's relationship is that bad, can't everyone just get along? ;D I loved the flashback of Minnie and Cendi as little girls. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Proud to be Plug chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Very nice.

And why am /I/ the one designated to be your cooking partner? XD

Wow, you made a Discworld reference. I'm shocked. :O

And I thought it was eighteen realities…
sangkar chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
xD xD xD

Loving this.

But for critique and nitpickyness, maybe each paragraph is too short?

Good job, though. xD
Incendiarist chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
oh my god

you're a touch vindictive arent you callie
i made my mistakes chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
"And each voice was reading out Twilight."

That is a torture that no-one deserves. O.o

I love all the references in here. XD