Reviews for Divergence
ElysianYuri chapter 1 . 11/19
Love this 3
Annabelle Redcliffe chapter 11 . 11/15
Good fanfic! I love that Sasuke has been re-educated. I choose the right path myself. I made my choice without outside influence. I hope you will finish it, because reading is very interesting.
inefficient7 chapter 11 . 10/10
I absolutely love the is story!
I’ve read it over so many times and hope you’re able to finish it when you’re up to it.

I know I’m very much a total stranger, however I empathise with you very much. My 2021 has been far worse than last year also. I wish you all the best.
Miya Vische chapter 11 . 10/7
this is the best time travel fanfic ever, please tell me you’re going to continue this i’m literally begging
Elle Blessingway chapter 11 . 10/1
I’m so sorry for your loss. This has been the roughest road.

Thank you for writing this, and sharing with us 3
Great chapter! Your characterisations are really on point! The ramen scene made me smile and the internal conflict from Sasuke is really tangible! I am looking forward to hear more about the time-travel jutsu that Sakura used (if indeed that’s what it was). Thank you for sharing your beautiful work and for continuing through the years!
I’m reading it! Just started reading this story yesterday and it’s wonderfully interesting! I really like your writing style!
emiiholderz chapter 11 . 9/25
Thank you for writing.
I'm looking forward to reading more !
Wonderfully interesting chapter! I love how you have characterised Sasuke’s darkness. Looking forward to see how this develops.
Sasusaku's fans chapter 1 . 9/18
Oh geez, I hate this Sasuke
tangerinekim9 chapter 11 . 9/2
This so amazing!
The characters are all on point!
I hope your family's situation will be better and I hope you'll do your best to get through the day...Thank you for this and I hope you'll update when you have safe!
Zootopia123 chapter 11 . 9/1
Wow! This is absolutely AMAZING! One of the best time traveling fics I have read! And soooo original! The work you have done with Sasuke mentality and emotions is so on point! Made me suffer, but in a good way! And I LOVE your Sakura! Your Kakashi, your Naruto! Everyone is amazing! Hope you continue, cause this is a masterpiece! Congrats!
Hola, encontré esta historia por casualidad y me gusto, me gusto mucho; aunque también me hizo llorar, espero Sasuke siga equivocándose y aprendiendo porque sin las caídas nadie se levanta ... : )
Hanna chapter 11 . 8/27
loved this so much! I love how you took your sweet time to build it all up instead of having Sasuke immediately resort to fixing the past, it also feels very real and valid on Sasuke's part, also, it's very interesting you played with Naruto and Sakura's dynamics too, since canonically it's one of the triggers for Sasuke to resort for greater power. Looking forward to reading more!

I am very sorry for your loss, sending all my love and positivity to you and your loved ones. Take your time to heal, thank you very much for writing this fic despite the dire situation back home. Take care of yourself, stay strong.
Darth Lelouch chapter 11 . 8/24