Reviews for Divergence
MillenniumCount chapter 4 . 3/13
I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

I thought it would suit your story.
Imateenwolfluva chapter 5 . 1/13
When ? When ? When ? Update soon plz cuz I luv ur story . Its vvvvv interesting . Everything bout it plz update soon I'm begging u !
Deena chapter 5 . 1/9
You probably have discontinue this fic already, but I wanted to tell you how awesome it is. Everyone is so in-character and stuff (even if the Tobi/Obito thing isn't resolved, because of the date of the fic, obviously) and it's kinda sad that you stopped before we could get a glimpse of a development of progress in Sasuke :(
Anyway, really good witting. Be Safe.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
What was with the Sakura-bullshittery at the start? Decent start but the Sakura-contrivance really spoiled the chapter and ruined your story's creditability. Having Sakura ass-pull an incredibly simultaneous, never before seen or explained technique does nothing but overshadow the good.

The rating 2/5
Anon chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Hi don't know if you noticed, but this is quite the amazing story and I really want you to finish it and I want to know what happens next! And you won't update it which. Makes me mad and sad and depressed because the idea is so amazing. Most of these time travel stories feature an overpowered character who know exactly what to do and you didn't. Sasuke is broken and doesn't know what to do, and Sakura is a nervous wreak, but the story is just keeping me on my toes and you really need to continue it please.
JayneParker chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is really good. I'm going to add it to my favorites list! I hope Sasuke can get all figured out, or that Kakashi would realize something is really really really wrong. Are they going to end up as a team, or is Sasuke going to split and run?

Always eager for an update from a talented author on an excellent story!
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Is this story on hiatus?
Nameless Lurker chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
I really hope that you'll get back to writing more chapters for this. I'm really curious as to why Sakura paled at the end of the fifth chapter. :( please, please? Please finish this fanfic. Or at least put up an announcement if you'll abandom this so I'll stop hoping for nothing already. Although it would be much preferrable and greatly appreciated if you'll see this through the end.

Ps, i left this review here since I've already left one in chapter 5 the first time I read this, and ffnet won't have me leave more than one review per chapter.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I bet they all were thrown back... why would Sakura pale from that? But seriously. you have one TERRIBLE knack for not completing stories... (eyes twitch) I finally find some good reads and to my horror they are not finished! (shake fist)
RobinSparkelz chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I absolutely adore this story! I am so curious to see weather you going to basically re-do everything that happened or just highlight the important parts, maybe have a time skip. Will sasuke still leave the village?!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Interesting!
Asterisk Blue chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
It's fascinating; the same events are happening, yet Sasuke's shift in character is already changing the whys.
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This is so good. I can see this heading in so many beautiful directions and I really hope that my hunch about Sakura is correct. I really, really hope you update this again. It would be a tragedy to see this story slip into the cracks as an unfinished story never meant to see an end.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Please update!
The King in White chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Here's to hoping you write more of this.