Reviews for Divergence
Tsubaki87 chapter 5 . 9/27
Please continue
This is an awesome story !
NJ. Sandman chapter 5 . 8/30
Really promising, and a unique storyline about Sasuke to boot. Please consider coming back to finish this!
Take care
pyro-rocketeer chapter 5 . 8/3
I like the way you explore Sasuke's character! I wish you could continue :(
Birdy1796 chapter 5 . 5/27
Hi! I just want to say that I am really curious about how this will all turn out. Keep up the good work!
HungryLemonGames chapter 5 . 5/15
Please continue writing this! I absolutely love it!
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 5 . 5/4
*Cries because you left us with that cliffhanger*
Manillalu chapter 5 . 4/19
...damn. That was really angsty. Nice. But really angsty.
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 4/15
c.y.lawless chapter 4 . 3/13
I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

I thought it would suit your story.
Imateenwolfluva chapter 5 . 1/13
When ? When ? When ? Update soon plz cuz I luv ur story . Its vvvvv interesting . Everything bout it plz update soon I'm begging u !
Deena chapter 5 . 1/9
You probably have discontinue this fic already, but I wanted to tell you how awesome it is. Everyone is so in-character and stuff (even if the Tobi/Obito thing isn't resolved, because of the date of the fic, obviously) and it's kinda sad that you stopped before we could get a glimpse of a development of progress in Sasuke :(
Anyway, really good witting. Be Safe.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
What was with the Sakura-bullshittery at the start? Decent start but the Sakura-contrivance really spoiled the chapter and ruined your story's creditability. Having Sakura ass-pull an incredibly simultaneous, never before seen or explained technique does nothing but overshadow the good.

The rating 2/5
Anon chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Hi don't know if you noticed, but this is quite the amazing story and I really want you to finish it and I want to know what happens next! And you won't update it which. Makes me mad and sad and depressed because the idea is so amazing. Most of these time travel stories feature an overpowered character who know exactly what to do and you didn't. Sasuke is broken and doesn't know what to do, and Sakura is a nervous wreak, but the story is just keeping me on my toes and you really need to continue it please.
JayneParker chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is really good. I'm going to add it to my favorites list! I hope Sasuke can get all figured out, or that Kakashi would realize something is really really really wrong. Are they going to end up as a team, or is Sasuke going to split and run?

Always eager for an update from a talented author on an excellent story!
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Is this story on hiatus?