Reviews for Divergence
PrincesaRosa28 chapter 6 . 12/3/2019
Muy buen fic, me agrada mucho el enfoque que les estás dando al Sasuke oscuro volviendo a la epoca de genin, es tan bizarro y nuevo a la vez, éste es uno de esos fics de viajes en el tiempo que parecen mas realistas que los típicos sobreexplotados donde el viajero es una especie de ser sobrehumano que pasa encima de todo el tema emocional como si no fuera nada, cuando es un tema tan importante como todo lo demás. Ojala lo continues pronto. De verdad me intriga mucho como se irá desarrollando este Sasuke en el nuevo ambiente en el que despertó de repente y en el está atrapado. Saludos!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2019
Hi new reader, this looks quite interesting hope you update again soon! It's great to be creative in your own fic as it is your own work so just let yourself loose!
White.Rose.Didi chapter 6 . 11/30/2019
Hi! I'd like to inform you that there are always new readers that discover your story, which means that there is always someone who wants to find out what happens next. So updating is very necessary, yes. :)
Have a nice day!
RainbowHeart chapter 6 . 11/29/2019
haha, I'm still reading this!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2019
Oh My God! You updated this! Thank You for sharing this story with us.
Will of the Fire chapter 6 . 11/28/2019
Omg did Sakura travel back in time as well. Did they all?! Omg
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2019
Hello and first of all, yes, I am still reading this.

Secondly, I have no idea how you are going to work in that Romance tag for SasuSaku that you have, given what Sasuke is like currently, but that only makes me more intrigued and eager to read your story, in fact. I believe it is a pretty one so far and I like how you are developing the characters and bringing them along, especially Sakura; reading about how she’d dreamt of being a shinobi ever since she was four -if I remember correctly- and how she dreads having that easy, comfortable civilian life her mother wishes for her, makes me all the more intrigued about exactly WHY she wants to be a shinobi, in the sense of, does she actually have a particular dream or goal she wants to accomplish by being a shinobi ( like how Naruto wants everyone’s respect by becoming Hokage) or is it something that has to do with a memory from her past (like Sasuke’s revenge) ? If you’ve already mentioned that and I didn’t catch it, I’m sorry, I was in a bit of a rush to re-read this, when I saw a new chapter, just so I could refresh my memory, but I’ll go back and give this story the time it deserves.

That being said, there are a lot of things that make me really want to keep reading your story, so I hope you can continue it and finish it at one point -though there’s no rush to do so, as I do believe this is meant to be a slow-burn fic, right? And those can be oh so satisfying!

So, I wish you all the best and good luck with your story! I’m truly looking forward to the next chapter!
Fluehatraya chapter 6 . 11/23/2019
I saw this updated and was like . . . what the hell story was this? But I vaguely remembered your avatar and that I associated it with enjoyable reading, so I gave a crack at reading this and do not regret it. Thanks for updating!
MarchIII chapter 6 . 11/23/2019
Reading it, loving it, and basking in it.

Officially my favorite Wave mission chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2019
I am loving the NOT OC Sasuke fic although I wanna punch him just as much XD. Sakura is great333 I am also liking her differences and how she grows when facing a real fight since Sasuke decided not to help her this time. Ngl, I really wish for her to be stronger than chakra enhanced raw strength and medical prowess since now that she realized earlier on how strong she truly can be instead of canon Sakura where she only realises she gotta be strong to not be left behind. Extremely excited to see Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto's character development this time (especially Sasuke from broody emo to idk someone who values Sakura and his teammates?)
Azure Shine chapter 6 . 11/21/2019
sasuke whyyy? you let sakura hurt and this is worst than in canon/before! isnt you strong? now you just mess this timeline and it not better at all!
Marquise de Nile chapter 6 . 11/20/2019
I just found this story and I really enjoyed it! Time travelling Sasuke is my jam :)

Sasuke's pretty messed up after everything that happened and I really wonder what will it take for him to get his head out of his behind. Because just being back with genin Team 7 isn't really helping. He has these thick walls that keep him detached from the team and it doesn't look like even Sakura can smash at these walls. I winced when he didn't protect Sakura, because it shows how their connection is basically nonexistent. What a far cry from how it happened originally. On the other hand, Sasuke's inaction forced Sakura to defend herself and be more active as a kunoichi instead of just relying on her teammates' strength for protection.

I love Sakura's POV and the way you chose to show her struggle to become a kunoichi. She wants to be something more than what she was born into and I can respect that. It's very interesting to see her try to keep the team together, but you're selling Naruto a little short here. He's pretty single-minded about his goals and he has all the reasons to want to make them all succeed and not be booted back to Academy. He's just immature at time, but he's capable of understanding what's at stake and getting better. Though I do love how Sasuke noticed Naruto hiding his real emotions under the cheerful facade. Kakashi worrying so much about the team and not wanting to fail them is also very fun to read about, it's like actually seeing what's under his mask ;)

I hope you'll have easy time writing next chapters!
chillaxin101 chapter 6 . 11/18/2019
Yes, I am still reading! It is very rare to find a Sasuke Time-Travel fic, please continue to write TD and share your story with us :)
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 6 . 11/17/2019
Oh my gawd.
BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/17/2019
Woah. Great first chapter!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »