Reviews for Divergence
grilledsquids chapter 7 . 12/16/2020
I think this is a great story. I like time-travel fics to begin with, but they tend to jump into fixing everything that went wrong. You’re taking your time with Sasuke, and it makes perfect sense. (I do wish, however, that you didn’t go through canon events at a snail’s pace). I also really like how you write Kakashi—he’s still hopeless as a teacher, but he has to react differently because Sasuke is acting differently, so you’re not just rehashing all the things he does in the original timeline. Overall, great story!
JingleBells1 chapter 9 . 12/15/2020
Thanks so much for updating! Love this fic and can't wait to see where it goes!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2020
LOVE IT
aditi chapter 9 . 12/10/2020
i...wow. you really hit me in the gut with this chapter. hoping in vain that sakura isn't dead but...
idk. i hope you are proud of this chapter because it's amazing and powerful and just so damn well written. thankyou so much for writing this! looking forward to wherever this one goes 3 :")
aditi chapter 8 . 12/10/2020
i am d edge of my metaphorical seat. this is stunning 33
adelheidedavis chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
Oh my God I am loving this trajectory! Sasuke realizing that he's a selfish prick whose actions has consequences to those around him is SUCH A GOD-TIER ROUTE! I LOVE IT! NARUTO AND SAKURA'S FRIENDSHIP IS ALSO SO GOOD! I'm excited to see what Sakura's actions would mean in the long run for the team! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! Truly a joy in the middle of this dumpster fire year
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
Oh wow this went some unexpected places! Poor Inai and Tsunami. Hurry and wake up Sakura, you've got people to save.
Now we just need Naruto to regsin his memories and the ball can really get rolling.
Cant wait to see what happens next! :)

Thanks for sharing.
Stay safe.

Also yes windows 10 sucks!
AnimeEverywhere chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
Whoa… I totally forgot about Inari and Tsunami…! I thought there was something missing, when Naruto went to the bridge with Team 7, instead of sleeping over that… It’s confusing me though. What happened to Inari! Is he dead? Or is he not? Ugh… it’s great that this has a great impact on Sasuke. I thought he wouldn’t care about them, since he didn’t even care about Sakura and Naruto, when they went to face their death…
I absolutely loved the parallels between Sasuke and Zabuza, all those flashbacks from his previous life, that really touched me. I liked that it turned rather dark again, I mean there was never a really happy-go-lucky atmosphere with brooding-Sasuke around, but yeah, it was more carefree in-between I guess. I’m excited to see how you’re going to further develop the story! When Sasuke gets his Sharingan back, how his relationship with Sakura’s going to change, and what more you have in store for us!
Thank you for this brilliant chapter! I’ll wait patiently for the next one!
Bye~ Ame
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2020
I never new I needed this - this kind of shaken up Sasuke actually witnessing Zabuza and Haku's tragedy start to finish. Him being so desperate and lost. Him facing the full consequences of his actions and not trying to run away from them, like usual.
This was - for lack of a better word- absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing one of the most impactful scenes I've ever read.
Now I only wish I got to see this kind of Sasuke in the original.
WhisperingPen chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
YAAAAS, the angst is amazing haha
Ok,I love that Sakura demolished Haku's mirrors with Sasuke's body. And her being the one to take the senbon for Sasuke? And Sasuke starting to realize and remember what it means to fight for someone else? Beautifully written, I loved it all!
But you didn't kill Sakura! You couldn't have, I refuse to accept it. I mean she had a dream that suggested that she be more careful around Sasuke, implying that there would be more interactions with him, right? Are we going to see a flip on her personality the way Sasuke is starting to change? I hope she doesn't become too cold after this, but tbh I don't blame her if she does. Sasuke was a major asshole.
Thanks for updating!
Kiari Ferrari chapter 9 . 12/6/2020
I re-read this, and it felt like a distant dream, but it all came back so fast and I got so excited because, wow, I love this! Your writing style is so colorful and rich, and I love how you get in each character's head so we get a well-rounded, and different view, of familiar events. I'm absolutely looking forward to reading more about what's going on!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Love your stories. Thank you for writing them 3
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
nice
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
wow this chapter is amazing, so mess coz sasuke? dunno long time no read, i forgot. but I glad u countinue this story. thank u for update.
chickenugttz chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
well damn...i hope sakuras ok. This is beauuutiful tho, like holy hot heck how can someone write this good. Anyways i would love to see the next updatr soon. Kinda scared buh like...i wanna kno. Pleese ples work on completing this. Its too good to be left hanging
544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »