Reviews for Divergence
YuukiAsuna41 chapter 11 . 4/28/2022
I hope you and your family are doing well now.

I really like this story! The way you build your story with this time travel idea is very unique. Usually I find the main character will immediately change his personality to be more mature, but you wrote him as a more impulsive and selfish character because well, our main character here really comes with wounds. Can't wait to see how Team 7 develops!
Utau Sakata chapter 11 . 4/4/2022
Hello! I really wanted to tell you that I really love your fic, you can make such a good writing on sasuke's side, anyone aside actualy, Im really enjoing it, You are really talented!, I hope I can be able of readig the end of this story, it's truly execeptional, It makes mi heart hurt a little for the broken future and the pain increases when I see sasuke broke the past to, I alsow really love the realationship that its growing between sakura and naruto, thats all i ever whated in the beginnin of the series, Im really looking forwar to know what will hapen now that sasuke that he has a new set of mind, I really want to know what comes next, but I understand that that's not at all whats important now.
Im really sorry for what happened, I hope you're doing better, I understand that you mus be gething troug a very rought path and theres nothing more important in a deep moment of mourn than time and self care, so please take good care of yourself and even when everything seems to be gone, as you have writen yourself, there's more healing and ligth in whats left in life that what its taken away from us, there is always something worth saving and taken cared of, you just have to know where to look.
Thank you for such a great work, and hope you heal with time.
My bests wishes Utau
PD: Sorry for my broken english.
Jade Malloy Lupin chapter 11 . 3/19/2022
Ah well, I felt like I was back to Kishimoto's Sasuke. I was afraid that you had lost him in the meanders of his hatred, making him darker than the original. But all in all, he's still here, caring about Naruto and Sakura. Besides, I think you chose the right moment, his path is realistic.

Otherwise, I think you did a pretty good job of getting into his head. Whether it was through denial, when he woke up in his genin body. Or in the way he apprehended the new circumstances. Even the fact that he forgot that in order to get the sharingan, he had to be willing to sacrifice himself for someone else. It made sense that he didn't remember that damn detail, because he sought to destroy his ties to Team Seven.

I also like that it changes the game for Sakura, making her aware of the shinobi world much earlier than in the manga. But I have a hard time understanding how she can hear the Sakura of the future in her subconscious. How is this possible?

Now that Sakura is slowly opening her eyes to Sasuke. I'm curious how you're going to bring them together. This story is going to be very interesting. I can't wait to read the rest.
the-cookiemonster-27 chapter 11 . 3/4/2022
Hello! I don't know if you keep up with the reviews, but I just wanted say that I really love this story.

A lot of Time Travel fics take the phrase "Hindsight is 20/20" way too literally. I like that Sasuke isn't a know it all superior being that has all his abilities and remembers every detail of his life up to what happened like 6 years ago. It makes the situation much more realistic! It takes a while for him to realize that revenge is not the answer, but he's slowly getting into acceptance.

Good job with it!

I hope your 2022 is going well!
me chapter 11 . 2/27/2022
its been 3000 years and im so curious about what happens next dwkjsakjkas
Guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2022
This story is really good. I’m sorry about what has happened with you. I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2022
Oh man, I really wish there was more! I love fics where Sasuke gets his head out of his ass
escuadroleahcarla chapter 11 . 1/31/2022
Your story is wonderful. I hope you update soon.
Isabel Vazquez chapter 11 . 1/27/2022
Esto es arte! La forma en la que describes todo el proceso de Sasuke se siente tan real te esperaré el tiempo que te tome , es de mis favoritos
Lamento mucho tu pérdida toma tu tiempo para sanar aquí estaremos esperándote
J-N-Carlo chapter 10 . 12/17/2021
This story is pure gold, honestly one of my favorite Naruto fics of all time. I think I've reread it like 12 since last year. The first chapter is so exquisitely written, it's poetry. The angst, the imagery, the way you can feel his conflicted feelings at the same time that he doesn't want to admit to it.
Sasuke's characterization is one of the best, I think you've nailed it. He's a very complex, angsty and angry person. The way he struggles to admit he loves them and he struggles to admit he cares and feels guilty by masking it with anger and denial. Just *chef's kiss*
I hope that 2021 has been a bit kinder to you these last few months.
ElysianYuri chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
Love this 3
Annabelle Redcliffe chapter 11 . 11/15/2021
Good fanfic! I love that Sasuke has been re-educated. I choose the right path myself. I made my choice without outside influence. I hope you will finish it, because reading is very interesting.
inefficient7 chapter 11 . 10/10/2021
I absolutely love the is story!
I’ve read it over so many times and hope you’re able to finish it when you’re up to it.

I know I’m very much a total stranger, however I empathise with you very much. My 2021 has been far worse than last year also. I wish you all the best.
Miya Vische chapter 11 . 10/7/2021
this is the best time travel fanfic ever, please tell me you’re going to continue this i’m literally begging
Elle Blessingway chapter 11 . 10/1/2021
I’m so sorry for your loss. This has been the roughest road.

Thank you for writing this, and sharing with us 3