Reviews for Divergence
chickenugttz chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
well damn...i hope sakuras ok. This is beauuutiful tho, like holy hot heck how can someone write this good. Anyways i would love to see the next updatr soon. Kinda scared buh like...i wanna kno. Pleese ples work on completing this. Its too good to be left hanging
gardenofmanypaths chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
I think Sasuke is way past understandably stupid here. I understand his emotions, but he shouldn't be this needlessly strategically retarded. I think the angst is over the top .
chillaxin101 chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Thank you so much for the update! I haven't seen many Sasuke time travel fanfics, unless they are team 7 stories. I love Team 7 and SasuSaku, but it's refreshing to read his perspective as someone who hasn't already returned to Konoha and re-established his bonds, to get a better idea of how the missing-nin Sasuke would react to suddenly being thrust into the past and onto Team 7. I wonder if when Sakura wakes up she will have memories of the future since she heard her older self. I actually like the darker spin but I hope that Inari and Sakura are okay...however I agree that with the way Sasuke was, he needed something extreme to change his mind. My thoughts are that the first time around he got his sharingan during the fight because he wanted to protect Naruto, not because he wanted to win or get power. Whereas this time he saw Sakura as a nuisance/hindrance and his goal was to get the sharingan to get stronger not to protect. Can't wait for the next chapter. Take care and stay safe.
J-N-Carlo chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Oh to see ones ego crumble at their feet.
TheWritingMermaid chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
I stumbled in this story recently and I am loving it! I like how you’re carefully changing canon but keeping true to how the characters might react in these circumstances and just...it’s amazing! Update soon!
Yuki Suou chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Ths was brilliant and I am crying. *sigh*
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
omg I’m crying T.T your writing is beautiful and this chapter was perfectly written
GAwriter chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
Everything is worse and I kinda love it. Has inner-Sakura been replaced by Sakura the time traveler 'cos it feels that way to me?
Precarious Obsessions chapter 9 . 12/5/2020
I LOVE your writing. Such beautiful imagery and the way your portray Sasukes thoughts too! Haha I actually reread your story for the 3rd time—it’s just that good!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
Loved it!
Fuyutsuki Kasumi chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
Great chapter as always. I love angst and dark themed fics, so I'm glad you did write it like that. Aaaand if Sasuke is suffering, I'm happy lol
But my poor Sakura omg! I hope she is still alive somehow, can't help it loool
thebombshellrecords chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
I’m so in love with your writing. It’s so beautiful and it makes me feel so much and so deeply. Like wow, Sasuke not getting Sharingan is so genius. It’s the same but not the same. Gosh, I love it all so so so much. Thank you for your hard work!
cherryheads chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
thank you thank youu for updating... so heartbreaking...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
Love this chapter! So intense! And Sasuke, I love you but you need to open your damn eyes!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Already, this fic looks to be super promising. Looking forward to reading more!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »