Reviews for Divergence
nekoka chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Really great story-this plot line is overused and I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it, but yours is awesome, yeah. With a cherry in top :)

Please update soon before I die from your cliffyyyy
wetelldeadtales chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love your portrayal of them-the implication Sakura healed Sasuke to keep him alive; Naruto dragging himself to Sakura's body; Sasuke's attitude until the end. I think it'll be really interesting because

Sasuje is sent back-in this way he will be finding his heart, his soul, his humanity again.

I also like the poetry in the beginning and end :)

Your writing is splendid!

Please update soon!
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
It's so good! I'm not typically a fan of time travel fic, but this is definitely something that I'm looking forward to. Your descriptions are evocative (the ribbons and bonds paragraph was absolutely beautiful) and you've captured the characters perfectly. The plot looks very promising, and I can't wait for an update! :)
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
GAAAAAH YOU MUST UPDATE PLEAAAAASE! Lol, I'm dying here!
Arigatou-Bee chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yes! I've been waiting for a good time travel fic! And it's such a huge bonus that your writing it! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited!

You wrote this chapter beautifully. Made me even tear a little at the end, especially because it seemed like Pandora knew that sort of music to play which added to the mood.
letmeannoyyoutoday chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really like the sounds of this, please update soon! :)
juice7620 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really love your stories, I loove dark stories and you have a very nice writting style keepit up(;
s chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
update please
Jiri chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow, this is so beautifully written. I haven't read a whole lot of time-travel fics but this looks very promising so far :) keep it up.

I really like the characterization you've shown so far for the original Team 7 members. With Sakura and Sasuke's conversation/fight, and then Naruto's emotions. The raw feelings are definitely there, just from the desperation because of the war, and the urgency of it all, with dead people mentioned like Ino, Kakashi & Gaara (-ahhh made me so sad and I wanted to weep over it).

The fangirl in me is wishing that the TRUE reason as to why Sakura healed Sasuke was not just because that she wanted his help, but that first and foremost, he's the one whom she loves. But then again, Tobi seems to hint so. I'm really curious as to where you would take this in regards to Tobi's identity, just with Naruto's reaction, but again, rather than that of recognition, his reaction might have just been surprise what what he had seen (i.e. mutilated face or something).

Lastly, one part I absolutely loved was just the mentioning of Sakura's eyes at the beginning of the chapter-how it was not the color he remembered it to be-and again at the end, except this time the "precise and unique shade of green he so vividly remembered"-so so so pretty 3

Looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up :)
asdjk chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
AAAAAH. GAH.

I love it already, please update soon!
wilkiswilk chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ahhh, this is a wonderful start to a very interesting story! :D This is my first time reading any of your writing, and it's fabulous. You describe everything so well.

I can't wait to see the rest of this Update soon~!
lotus.rainbow123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I don’t think that words can describe how much I love your writing! This chapter is so completely amazing I don’t know how to even begin to express my feelings and thoughts. It’s so well written that I feel like I am reading something enriched with so many beautifully portrayed emotions. It’s not just a set of words that comprise a good story, but words chosen with style that comprise an amazing story.

I love how you portrayed both Sakura and Sasuke. However, my favorite portrayal was that of Sakura. I love how you made her be exactly who she is by showing concern and compassion toward Sasuke and heal him even after what he did, but at the same time be so strong in her resolve to make the right choice and not be led by her feelings for him. I loved the part when she decided to leave him there and go after Naruto, because he was the one that needed her. The words she spoke to Sasuke that if Naruto dies, she will have nothing else to lose were the best part of that scene. Just that one statement was enough to make Sasuke realize that even if she healed him, it was not for the reasons he must have thought, but that it was all because of Naruto. And, even if she failed to save Naruto, the fact that she went there with a fearless resolve and hope that she will save her precious friend was mostly admiring. I truly love that you presented her as a very strong person both physically and emotionally and still managed to make her be so completely in character. As for Sasuke, what I liked most was how you made him be completely hollowed out on the inside. The way I see it, that is the perfect characterization for him at the moment, almost as if he is so lost in the darkness that his feelings are totally numbed. It fits with everything that he went through, but mostly with how Tobi influenced on him.

On the other hand, your portrayal of Naruto was also amazing. The way he dragged himself toward Sakura’s fallen body and still held onto the last bits of strength he possessed was exceptionally characteristic for him. The will to never give up even before the end was not only admiring, but tear-jerking! I liked how he so passionately talked back to Madara like he was the vilest and most despicable man that ever existed. He deserved every word of it, even if he chose to ignore him.

Also, it is very interesting how you focused on Madara as the only one that brought the ruin and demise of Team Seven. I mean, the bonds Sasuke couldn’t break by himself were broken by Madara himself and also, he was the one that blackened his heart and created that unfeeling creature that watched his friends die without feeling anything at all. At the same time, Madara stood over the body of Sakura as a predator over his prey that means nothing more than just a piece of food that would saturate his hunger for just a moment. His disregard toward Naruto’s words and all the pain he brought not only upon him, but the rest of the world, just makes him look like the cruelest monster. I think that it was a scene that spoke for itself! In my eyes it speaks of the most gruesome demise of Team Seven. Despite all the angst, it was a beautiful scene, because it has a lot of meaning.

I hope that the moment when Sasuke was stabbed like he is just a small pebble in Madara’s plan, like he is not significant enough for Madara to even bother with him was a good lesson for him. The way I see it, he deserved to be treated exactly like his teammates, and make him realize that he was never more special than them, that they were always on equal grounds no matter what.

And, now my favorite part… when Sasuke wakes up as a twelve year old and back at time when they were still a team. It’s a moment that comes right after their mutual fall as individual beings and brings them back to the time when it all started. It’s like a hopeful rise after a very painful fall. It’s truly a wonderful parallel!

Now, I am really curious as to exactly what moment he was brought back, whether it’s something that we’ve already seen in the manga or it’s a moment that you yourself imagined. No matter what, I already know that I will love it, because your writing is exceptionally wonderful!

I really can’t wait to read the next chapter, because of the way this chapter ended I feel exceptionally intrigued! I wonder where you’re going to lead us with this story. I will be looking forward to reading the rest of it with great patience.

Anyway, this goes straight to my favorites! 3
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You never cease to amaze me, Scarlett.

The horrific and beautiful description of the war along with all the hatered bleeding through Sasuke and his arrogance right to the end.

Of Sakura still hanging onto hope that Sasuke would come and help Naruto and her determination to go on when wouldn't, her guts to take him out of the equation and his lost feelings when he thought about how she no longer counted him amoung her precious people, that idiot, right after she healed him, too-to tear her apart like that. I'd like to knock him upside his head myself, lol.

I hope it's not like a dream that we forget when we wake and Sasuke remembers how heavily his decisions affected the fate of the world.

I wish I could write like this.

I'm already loving this story, it's amazing and you're amazing as always. And of course, I'll repeat myself because it's true, C is amazing too.

Thanks for the story,

W
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Love everything about it! Seriously.

I couldn't go to sleep without telling you that.

so... Goodnight!