Reviews for Divergence
omnipotent Porunga chapter 11 . 6/28/2021
Condolences for your loss, prayers for your family.
Thank you for continuing with this wonderful fic even in trying times!
camelia-chan chapter 11 . 6/24/2021
please update soon! this Sasuke is so desperate to know when he got it wrong, Since the begining? after Itachi? he just can't justify himself anymore, it's heartbreaking to ser him fight that gilt...
it's been a while Since i liked and read an excellent Sasuke fic! you are brilliant!
Thatkeepsthestarsapart chapter 11 . 6/24/2021
I binged this all I’m one night, I can’t believe I hadn’t found this story sooner! Sasuke’s development, wow. And even how their ending changed from canon works so well to set up this story. And Sakura having an imprint of her previous life? Brilliant. Thank you so much for this!

I went back and reread you a/n— I am so very sorry for your loss. 2020 was surreal, and we’re all dealing with the aftermath now and...I just wish we all had more time. I’m going through something similar now—wasn’t able to see a family member all year due to COVID and then—terminal. I’m just...yeah I’m so sorry. This is a terrible feeling and I hate knowing someone else experienced it too. I hope you find some semblance of peace, I hope your family member can too.

Wishing you well during these trying times, and should you keep writing I hope it only brings you joy, and if it’s stressful, I hope you find something that can bring you joy and stress relief. 3
Zukea chapter 5 . 6/20/2021
I thank whatever force keeping me awake rn that pushed me to browse for stories and eventually lead me here. Never thought I'd yearn for a Sasuke-centered time travel fic until I read yours. Absolutely every chapter tugged at my heartstrings and had my stomach churning. Your plot is refreshing to me and your thoughts and how you put them into words is amazing. Brilliant. Grateful for this wonderful read.

My condolences to you and your family.
MagicalReader chapter 7 . 6/5/2021
the way you write is amazing
AnimeEverywhere chapter 11 . 6/2/2021
I can’t wait to see how Sasuke’s relationship with Team 7 is going to change from this point on! It’s a really big progress, him sitting with them on his own accord. Wow. On the other hand, I’m really curious as to what Sakura thinks of her dream… Dreaming about her past future (HAHA), she must be so confused. (Well, she thinks it’s just a dream so…) It’s interesting to see her act so nonchalantly. Of course she’s accustomed to having Inner Sakura talking in her mind, but now someone else is speaking in her mind… I wonder when she’s going to realize that it’s her own voice and how she’s going to deal with her older past self… Her chakra control is even better than it was in the past (awesome!). Also, you did a great job portraying Sasuke’s struggle with the way he acted and how he changed stuff and thus getting Sakura almost killed… It took him two chapters to sort out his thoughts and now we’re all anticipating his next move!
I also like Kakashi very much in this story. His unfazed outer appearance is a great contrast to his internal chaos of emotions. I hope Team 7 can get him to open up to them soon, he really needs them… Somehow he’s still lost in the past, and no one blames him for it, of course, but I just really wish he’d get a big big hug. He deserves it…
Thanks for these great chapters so far! I’ll wait patiently for the next one!
Bye~ Ame
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2021
thank you for updating anyways, after what you're going through. that's a lot to be dealing with and it's amazing that you were able to post anything at all. I love the way you've written this and I look forward to the next chapter. I haven't really seen time travel/reincarnation AUs with sasuke being the one to go back in time before and I think older sakura being in young sakura's head is really cool and unique too
Precarious Obsessions chapter 11 . 5/31/2021
Sakura’s perspective is interesting! Excited to see her continue to grow! Also it’s awesome how much Sasuke is growing as a person! I’m so excited to see how team 7 is from here on out!
inefficient7 chapter 11 . 5/26/2021
This is a really well written and enjoyable story! I look forwards to the restI’m so sorry your 2021 isn’t going so well, I know I’m a total stranger but if you’d like to message at any time I’m happy to be an unbiased and understanding ear
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 11 . 5/26/2021
Update again soon please!
TheDarkAce chapter 11 . 5/25/2021
Take care, author-san. Your mental health is important.
marvellous-ish chapter 11 . 5/23/2021
This is what I wanted. This Sasuke-centered fic is what I wanted all along.

Because it’s great and rewarding to read a Sakura or Naruto going back to their old selves, trying to get stronger in order to stop a future war or deaths to happen.

But only Sasuke could bring this specific spice of angst and brooding to the table. I’m so on board.

Take all the time you need to write, no pressure for the next chapter. I just want you to know that I love the way you write, and the pace is really good too. It doesn’t feel overly long and stretched out, nor does it feel rushed.

I can’t wait for what you put out next.
Kadarra chapter 11 . 5/22/2021
I've loved this story from the beginning, and to see a new chapter after a long while put a smile on my face. You worked hard on it. It's incredible how deep you go with them, how you manage to capture a realistic view of Sasuke's unraveling, how you manage to make the original story melt into a new one with care and insight. I'm sorry for what you've been through, and still going through. And despite everything, you still gave us your words. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2021
Okay holyfuck
I just love this.
Sakura being disillusioned with sasuke and realizing her own strength and agency makes me so damn excited,holyshit
Also, the NaruSaku friendship just makes my heartache eith joyyy i love them so muchhhh
Also, Sasuke trying to meet em halfway is so realistic to his character, coz I imagine after all the shit after the war he'd be in the same temparament as in Sasuke Hiden,
I was just smiling ear to ear imagining all the scenes with 12 yr old naruto and sakura with teenage sasuke peotecting over them and encouraging them in return for all the shit hes done to them...
Also, im so hyoed for the chunin exam arc, i just see protectice sasucakes qnd my heart meltssss
Thank you for this story dear author, you really captured sasuke so muchh
baltzhine chapter 11 . 5/22/2021
Please take some rest and heal your heart.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »