Reviews for Divergence
Kaara Ayame chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
Omg! New update. Yas I hope Sakura is not dead though. I'm already excited for the next chapter
JustSomeRandomElsaUnderstudy chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
This whole story is just amazing. Usually, most time travel that has sasusaku in it involves Sakura, so it was really refreshing having Sasuke to be the one traveling back in time. Your latest chapter was so amazing! The changes from what happened originally really drilled down the fact that there were repercussions to what Sasuke did and Sasuke realizing this was just SO GOOD. Thank you so much for writing this!
arod1218 chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
Hi new follower here happy to have come across a different story from a different perspective! You have no idea how excited I am to have discovered this! I await for future tales! Who does a time traveling sasuke ? Sharinganless at that !
GENIUS ! I feel the anguish the pain! Very well drawn out, definitely paints a good picture in my mind when reading ! Talented ! *sighs love
GAwriter chapter 8 . 11/28/2020
Oh my God, this is amazing. I'm so excited to see what happens next.
AnimeEverywhere chapter 8 . 11/21/2020
I’ve always only read time traveling stories with Sakura being the one doing the time traveling, but this one is SO well-written, I can’t believe I missed all this. Especially the fact that Sakura isn’t her weak canon-self makes me so giddy. Somehow it feels like Sasuke’s the one doing the time traveling but Sakura seems to be the one who got the “knowledge” or “intuition” from her former/older self. It’s really funny seeing how Sasuke’s so frustrated with his weak, sharinganless self. In some way it’s kind of like retribution for all the stupid stuff he did (or didn’t do, like saving Sakura and Naruto) to make everyone suffer, but then again, he was also manipulated and suffered a lot too. Nevertheless, it’s still funny. Just imagining his face when he finally realizes that yes, he’s still very much sharinganless even after the wave mission, because Sakura steals all the spotlight (and yes, that’s what I imagine is going to happen next).
And yes, I absolutely love Sakura’s pov, even though she’s still the weak-Sakura, you portrayed her just like how I wished she would have been in canon, weak but awesome, until she gets strong and badass. Just the scene where she actually moved to intercept and attack one of the demon brothers made my heart race.
So thank you so much for these awesome chapters so far! I’ll wait patiently for the next epic chapter!
Bye~ Ame
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2020
This is pretty interresting, tho the wave arc is trying to get through after all the times I've seen it done. I look forward to seeing what happens after it.
I'm really rooting for Sakura and Naruto get their memories! :D
Kudos on the prose btw. It elevates the fic. :)
skorpina18 chapter 8 . 10/27/2020
This story is a BRILLIANT take to time travel!
I just don't get why sasuke doesn't think ha can change things by doing things differently? Maybe he doesn't think anything will change regardless of what he does? Even if they don't get disbanded at this rate Kashi won't send them to the shop Chunin Exams!
A1B chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
please update
sai ninja chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
Wow, I really love this retelling and was glad to find more chapters to read.

Sasuke really is an ass in this and I have a feeling his Sharingan isn't going to appear. things are going to go differently and Sakura is the one to defeat Haku or something. I just hope he gets a shock and opens up his eyes without the team getting disbanded.

I hope you feel inspired to write more, I definitely want to know how this plays out. Your writing is gorgeous as usual and I love, love, love reading all your fics :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2020
I've never been so mad at Sasuke. Like this man gets a second chance at life and he is wasting it by continously being mad. I've never wanted to slap the shit out of someone so much before.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 7/27/2020
Update again soon please!
SpaceNugget11 chapter 3 . 7/25/2020
Omg Kakashi's line, "'You know, Sakura...when it really mattered, we did. We were three very different kids, who became a real team.'" JFC, that line killed me. I felt that one in the gut.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
God, where to begin. I think one of my favorite parts is that little bit of detail you added when comparing young Sakura and older Sakura-the bits about him noticing her noisiness while she walked away and how she used to moved so soundlessly in the future. I absolutely adored that. That one little line does so much heavy-lifting by adding some great character detail and hammering home that things have changed.

Also, Sasuke feels so, so SO angry and bitter here. As a reader, it's kind of jarring, but from a story-telling perspective it's a great set up-I want to know how you're going to sand down all those jagged edges (or is it even possible? I WANT TO KNOW).

From a more meta point: the shocking truth is I never read too much time travel ficts growing when I was a more active reader on the site, so it's so fun to see how other people are handling the time traveling fiasco. Even more fun is that this seems to be a bit of an inverse of my story (sorry to turn it to me for a sec), and it makes me grin ear to ear as a reader watching you work out the FutureSasuke x YoungSakura equation.
primaveras chapter 8 . 7/20/2020
Can't wait to see how you punish him, author! He's being way too dumb and blindsided by rage, like...how does he not realize the timeline could change if HE acts differently lol? I really hope he doesn't awaken the Sharingan and he stays stuck less powerful for some time xD

I'm also loving how Naruto and Sakura are changing! They're so great, especially Sakura. It's like her development is being advanced lol, which I'm glad for. I'm still going to keep my eyes out for any hints Sakura might remember the future - I think that dream she had might've been from FoD? Or am I reading too much into things again lol?

Thanks for this chapter, and for this story! It was really fun and interesting to read, even if Sasuke is such a little prick lmao~
primaveras chapter 7 . 7/19/2020
Sasuke's IS still being the same asshole he's always been, but there's a little change at least lol. And I love Naruto / Sakura bonding, their relationship is always so good! I wonder tho, was that random thought Sakura had about Naruto...really as innocent as it seemed? o.O I'm still rooting for my theory that Sakura will eventually remember the future / past life...

Can't wait to read the next (and last, for now hopefully) chapter! Thanks!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »