Reviews for Divergence
insaneteacup chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
When I saw the summary, I thought "Oooh, time travel fic. Glad to have Scarlett on the bandwagon." Then I read it, and it's not so simple as a time travel fic, is it?

I know you're not going to tell, but who is your Tobi? I wanna say it's a version of Sasuke, that would be the only way Naruto would be so shocked. I have no idea how that would come about though. Or even if I'm right.

Did you know that time travel fics are supposed to be hopeful? There is a chance to change a bleak future. It's supposed to be optimistic. I say that because this gives off the opposite feeling. Sasuke, maladjusted, psychotic Sasuke, may not be able to cope with returning to the past. He's already so broken from the beginning of this story, so numb. What's he gonna do in the past? Or is it even the past? You mention a twelve-year-old Sakura but she's addressing him as "Sasuke" without the suffix. Alternate universe? Or did her and Naruto also go back?

So many questions. Well, you know I'm hooked. :)
CandidCherry chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aly chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm excited to read more I've never read a fanfic with sasuke going back in time! :)
LilyVampire chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow this is amazing! Even tho its not the sequell Im really glad you're writing this, because.. I just want more 3
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You have no idea how excited I am to be reading this! I love a good - and I shall call it this because I can not think of the proper broader term at the moment - "time travel" fic and they are so hard to find. I'm really intrigued to see where you're going to take this. The first chapter was awesome! Beautifully written with enough details to catch my attention and make this story completely your own from the get go! I eagerly await the next chapter and anything else you might publish here!

Good luck with this!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Good story!
Blue305 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow! This story sounds good! Cant wait to read more! :)
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
THIS IS THE TIME-TRAVEL FIC AHHHHHHH MY FEELINGS.

I AM PLEASED WITH BADASS SAKURA AND THEN YOU KILLED HER (let's jut kill off all the best characters together, yes? No one else does it right, and we are so incredibly fantastic. ALSO, WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT COLLAB, MY BEAUTIFUL BITCH. AND MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL ACTUALLY WRITE FOR THIS FANDOM AGAIN /SOBBU SOBBU).

I LOVE YOU TO DEATH AND THAT MAN MUSEUM IS A THING THAT HAS TO HAPPEN. JUST SAYING.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46