Reviews for Divergence
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2021
Wonderfully interesting chapter! I love how you have characterised Sasuke’s darkness. Looking forward to see how this develops.
Sasusaku's fans chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
Oh geez, I hate this Sasuke
tangerinekim9 chapter 11 . 9/2/2021
This so amazing!
The characters are all on point!
I hope your family's situation will be better and I hope you'll do your best to get through the day...Thank you for this and I hope you'll update when you have safe!
Zootopia123 chapter 11 . 9/1/2021
Wow! This is absolutely AMAZING! One of the best time traveling fics I have read! And soooo original! The work you have done with Sasuke mentality and emotions is so on point! Made me suffer, but in a good way! And I LOVE your Sakura! Your Kakashi, your Naruto! Everyone is amazing! Hope you continue, cause this is a masterpiece! Congrats!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2021
Hola, encontré esta historia por casualidad y me gusto, me gusto mucho; aunque también me hizo llorar, espero Sasuke siga equivocándose y aprendiendo porque sin las caídas nadie se levanta ... : )
Hanna chapter 11 . 8/27/2021
loved this so much! I love how you took your sweet time to build it all up instead of having Sasuke immediately resort to fixing the past, it also feels very real and valid on Sasuke's part, also, it's very interesting you played with Naruto and Sakura's dynamics too, since canonically it's one of the triggers for Sasuke to resort for greater power. Looking forward to reading more!

I am very sorry for your loss, sending all my love and positivity to you and your loved ones. Take your time to heal, thank you very much for writing this fic despite the dire situation back home. Take care of yourself, stay strong.
Darth Lelouch chapter 11 . 8/24/2021
Thanks for the chapter.
SumCheeze chapter 11 . 8/9/2021
This fic is really one of the most interesting ones I've read recently. I don't believe I've felt as hooked as I was whilst reading this for a while now. I love the character development aspect of Sasuke and Sakura both after the timetravel. At one moment before the infamous mission I got the feeling from your writing that Sasuke wasn't going to gain his kekkei genkai the way he had before as his mindset was very different from the one he had the first time around. And if I've gathered it right from different sources, it has come to my attention that the Sharingan and the Uchiha clan's powers overall are quite dependent on the psychological side of an individual. I love stories that analyse such things and deal with the topic of the human mind. And of course, I can't forget about Sakura. It seems like her inner has been replaced by a new entity. Sakura or her inner (or maybe both of them in different aspects) in some capacity seem to have regained memories or/and feelings from the other timeline. It seems like it's not quite the same in Sakura's case as it is in Sasuke's, but she does seem to be more affected by the first timeline than all the others. I have a feeling that this time around it isn't going to be easier or as painless to Team Seven as Sasuke probably would have hoped. Like it was also demonstrated on the mission. It is certainly intriguing and I am enjoying the story very much. Thank you for all the work you have put into it!

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I wish you and your family all the best in those trying times. Much love!
redhotchillipotato chapter 11 . 7/29/2021
This is imo the best time travel sasusaku fic! Cant wait for whats coming and how the sasusaku relationship will unravel! Awesome work author :D
Gg chapter 11 . 7/17/2021
I'm happy sasuke finally realizes what he really needs.
Thank you for the amazing chapter. My condolences, I'm so sorry for your loss.
dianaguacho47 chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
Ame el primer capitulo, tu historia es hermosa
Kritzel chapter 11 . 7/11/2021
*hugs* Condolences for your loss. Thank you so much for writing this tale- I started reading it today, and it's wonderful.

I am you wishing all the luck and please do keep being strong and I hope everything heals for you and your family 3 It will get better soon.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 11 . 6/28/2021
Condolences for your loss, prayers for your family.
Thank you for continuing with this wonderful fic even in trying times!
camelia-chan chapter 11 . 6/24/2021
please update soon! this Sasuke is so desperate to know when he got it wrong, Since the begining? after Itachi? he just can't justify himself anymore, it's heartbreaking to ser him fight that gilt...
it's been a while Since i liked and read an excellent Sasuke fic! you are brilliant!
Thatkeepsthestarsapart chapter 11 . 6/24/2021
I binged this all I’m one night, I can’t believe I hadn’t found this story sooner! Sasuke’s development, wow. And even how their ending changed from canon works so well to set up this story. And Sakura having an imprint of her previous life? Brilliant. Thank you so much for this!

I went back and reread you a/n— I am so very sorry for your loss. 2020 was surreal, and we’re all dealing with the aftermath now and...I just wish we all had more time. I’m going through something similar now—wasn’t able to see a family member all year due to COVID and then—terminal. I’m just...yeah I’m so sorry. This is a terrible feeling and I hate knowing someone else experienced it too. I hope you find some semblance of peace, I hope your family member can too.

Wishing you well during these trying times, and should you keep writing I hope it only brings you joy, and if it’s stressful, I hope you find something that can bring you joy and stress relief. 3
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »