Reviews for Divergence
Gwenhyfer chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
You have my deepest sympathy for your loss. May they rest in peace. *sending virtual hug* Thank you very much for updating. I loved their progress this chapter. It's good Sasuke's finally changing. I hope they manage to pull through. My heartfelt wishes for you and yours.
pisquenta chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
it's ok to take some time out, but it's also ok to write if this is somehow helpful to you. the pain is yours. i lost my mom and my grandma in the span of 2 years. I'm sorry
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
So sorry to hear abt your loss! Please take care and take your time, we will wait
adelheidedavis chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
so sorry about your family... I hope you feel better soon.

on another note, I really like where this fic is going!
minahsulli chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
Yes, this is what was needed, thank God. This chapter made me feel like, "finally, ya dumb Sasuke" haha. Thanks for the update and please take care :)
mj chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
im sorry to hear about your family member. i recently lost my sister, too, and haven't been coping well. i understand the pain. *hug* but the chap update is really good. the last part makes me so emotional
WhisperingPen chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
I'm so sorry about your loss and the fact that the pandemic cheated you out of more time with them. I hope you can take some time to yourself and grieve. Make sure to be gentle and take care of yourself.

I loved this chapter. Sasuke realizing that he spent all his time trying to appease and honor the dead instead of enjoying the present with the living, that is what I'm all about! Him coming to terms with the fact that he lost his sense of self and what it means to live was so well written. I loved that he quietly decided to join them at Ichiraku's instead of standing on the sidelines. I love that Naruto and Sakura still quietly, albeit warily, accepted him. Theres still hope for team 7!

I truly loved seeing Sakura's character growth too. One thing that always bothered me with the Canon was that Kishimoto would keep backtracking on her growth! She promised to be nicer to Naruto and then he kept showing her being awful towards him. I love the peek at their friendship blossoming. Sakura standing up for Naruto and also paying more attention to his feelings is so sweet. I loved that she could essentially suss out what he was feeling by watching him. The fact that she also was extending her hand in friendship was so wonderful!

Blah, if only Kakashi could have seen this little leap team 7 took towards becoming a true team. He'd probably feel a lot less anxious about them going forward!

Thanks for updating! Also, don't feel rushed for the next update. Take as long a break as you need! Sending all my best wishes your way!
Dialectic chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
This chapter was SO GOOD! I can't wait for the next!
valentinagabrielle chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
I hope you can take care of your mental health, and I wish you and your family the best
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
Love the story and character development in this chapter! These past years have been really hard, wishing you and your family for better days to come soon..
Melania Bay chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
I'm so sorry. I'm sure it must be difficult. Do not worry, your chapter was perfect :)
Thank you for updating, and take care please xx
Linkmarth chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
Best wishes to you and your family.
Lady Syndra chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
Wow look at that ... character development! LOVE IT!

Thanks so much for the new update!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
cinnamon0325 chapter 11 . 5/21/2021
I'm so sorry about your family. It must have been a difficult 1.5 years. I hope the release of Butter has made your day just a little bit better.

Thank you for updating despite all of this and I look forward to the next! I'm glad Sasuke is starting to see his faults, and Sakura's weird "inner" development from the last chapter is very interesting! I'm intrigued!
thebombshellrecords chapter 11 . 5/20/2021
Gosh, ugh this story is so so good, but also so so painful in the way that Sasuke has to really learn each step. I’ve read a few stories with Sakura going in the past so I never considered how it would be for Sasuke. It’s very interesting and I love it a lot. Thank you for updating!
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »