Reviews for Seven Beaches
TwilightChild999 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Heart breaking, but I loved it. I could feel the cold wind of a beach in Maine when she said cold things. Nice aching feeling inside. Thanks a bunch for this story.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012

Oh, seven made me want to cry. I mean, yeah, it's true what she's saying but still...

Anyway, overall, great fic!

Keep up the great work.
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow. That wasn't an ending I was expecting. Are you writing more to this, or is that it? Because I'm going to be sad if it is.
The Yankee Countess chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I liked how the story spread across their lives, and very interesting with how you ended it (with the way that Belle now has her memory back) but poor Rumpel :o( Also really liked the shout-out to Ariel!

I think we need another good "M" rated fic from you ;o) for example...what if Belle decided to "persuade" Rumpel in letting in her stay, instead of leaving when he told her to go? Just a thought! All your stories, even the ones that squeeze my heart to pieces, are so good!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Well, that was a cheerless ending. But selkies, yes! We definitely need selkies on the show. Maine's got a lot of rocky coastline, perfect for seals, so there would be no problem with the transition to Storybrook.