Reviews for The Remembrance of a Hero
Ummm... Why hasn't this story been updated. Its off to a good start
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
naruto should use sage mode shoke everyone naruto naruto should win
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Good.

I'm expecting a new chapter soon.

Naruto could have in his harem Tsunade , Konan and Mikoto.
EquinePianist chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I LIKE IT!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
O man! Can't wait for a epic fight! Begin!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
great story, I hope that you update soon
Rixxell Stryfe chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Good start. There aren't too many time travel stories where Naruto losses his memory except for his fighting ability and while I happen to love those fics, the added bonus of Naruto coming back to a time before his parents died as well makes this much better. I can see that you have also decided to make this before the Third Shinobi War as Konoha seems to be at peace right now. This makes things rather interesting since although nothing was ever stated about Kiri being a part of this war you can have Naruto possibly confront Yagura(the Forth Mizukage and puppet Kage for Madara during the purges) in order for Naruto to gain a lead on Madara's location at some point in the future. The best way that you can do this is by having Naruto remember two things, which would be Yagura speaking to him with all the Bijuu and jinchuuriki hosts and Haku's background. Of course that doesn't help Naruto much considering how long he might have to wait until the purges start and who knows if Madara will go there if he fails on October Tenth, but it is something. Also Yagura could use some background and since he probably became Mizukage just like Minato by becoming a hero for them in this war(not to mention full control over the Sanbi), having Kiri involved in the war might be beneficial to the story.

Anyway, I was very pleased that Naruto seemed to regain some of his memories upon hearing Jiraiya's name. I'm rather curious on if Naruto might have remembered his full name, but even if he didn't and just remembered how Jiraiya fights then it should be good enough. Although this begs the question on what memories might be triggered at times. Like say if Naruto was to learn Danzou's name, would he remember the traitorous actions that he did that lead to the creation of Pain(which I must assume happened after the Third War was over) or would he remember the order of the Uchiha clan massacre? Both evil things, but can lead to very different outcomes in Naruto's initial reaction to meeting the man and this is assuming Naruto only remembers one key point at a time since in Danzou's case a vast majority of Konoha's future problems were also caused by him. This doesn't even mention Orochimaru or the true identity of Madara, since you left that open by having his mask fall off before Naruto died.

I am really looking forward to your future interaction with Minato. Given that Naruto is slated to have a fight with Naruto at the beginning of the next chapter and Naruto's jutsu compliment happens to be very low aside from the Rasengan and his many variants, I can't wait to see how Minato will deal with the fact that someone he has never met before knows his jutsu that he has probably only taught to Jiraiya and maybe Kushina. I really doubt that he has taught it to Kakashi at this point, but still the fact that probably only one person other then Minato knows the Rasengan at this point in time yet Naruto can do things like the Giant Rasengan or the Rasenshuriken(not like he would use it in this battle, right?) is certainly going to be a topic of many questions down the road. And who knows how you plan to confront Sage Mode that Naruto can do without Toad clan help, but will certainly draw questions from Jiraiya on where he learned it.

But that brings me to another topic, what do you plan to do about the Toad Clan? The Great Elder Sage's prophesy was for Jiraiya to train the Child of Prophesy, so does that mean it might somehow have been changed when Naruto came back into the past? Naruto has mostly been trained by Jiraiya, taking up his beliefs and changing the future in his world. However the chances that Naruto will still be trained by Jiraiya in this past are much lower, but likely through Naruto's intervention all three of Jiraiya's apprentices will be alive at the same time and the Children of Prophesy(Naruto and Nagato) will both likely go on the path to saving the world instead of one wanting to destroy it. I am really curious on just how you plan to confront this especially since Naruto may know how to fight, but deep down in his soul and subconscious Naruto believes in peace.

I am really looking forward to your next chapter. You have a great start here and it is well written too. Do keep up the good work and please update soon:)
Permanent Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
it sounds like a great story! i hope you decide to let naruto use rasengan lol to freak out the others! i hope you update soon!
R-Rated chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
interesting start, wanna see more so keep up the good work )
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice start to this story. I like how it has started. I do hope you will have Anko with him since they maybe about the same age as eachother and if Orch has left she could use a friend and you can have him rember what it is like to be alone like that.

I also hope he will use the Rassangan vs his dad in the next chapter.
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice start to the story cant wait for the next chapter
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great first chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
Nick chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Good chapter wonder how the fight will turn out
SephirothKILLSALL chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh wow. Funeral was touching and I liked how you made him travel back right when they buried him. This is a fairly interesting beginning. I wonder when he's going to start remembering who Minato and the others are. Update soon!
Alexial Drake chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I like it! Update soon, very interested to see the reactions to Naruto's fighting style and abilities.