Reviews for Beetle's Broken Heart
zooble chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
1. beetle doesn't have the confidence
2. jenna loves beetle back
3. sedimus likes rose DUH!
Mizore.Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Don't worry about Beetle and Jenna...I just read Fyre...wow
Holly-Ailsa chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
The only reason Angie Sage has never made it to 'favourite author' and passed J.K. Rowling is because she destroyed BeetleXJenna D:
Bumblekat chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm tearing up! That was really sad, but you did a great job. I'm also really mad at Angie Sage for killing one of the three golden pairings: beetle and Jenna, septimus and syrah, and simon and Lucy. Wanna kill her together?
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I listened to the song while reading this, and I must say it fit seamlessly. I know, Darke devistated me, too. I had a mental breakdown about how ruined Beetle/Jenna was.
Q.Jenna chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
It was really beautiful. I like Beetle x Jenna pairing too but I guess in the Fyre they'll be together.

P.S. If you like Beetle x Jenna pairing read my fanfics specially Mirror of truth
Bushground chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This just says it all. Good job with writing this, You're good at it. Darke was probably ruined for me. Beetle is my favorite character, and she is my least because of it. And at the end when she left and he was like, "I know what that means", or something like that, all I could say was, Oh come on! Stupid Jenna!