Reviews for Stargazing
mr. strider chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
God, that was beautiful.

This has to be my favourite part,

'So stretch he did, with tiny pink fingers, leaning on Alfred and straining to grasp the soft leather of time or the lacy satin skirts of the stars.'
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That was wonderful.

And depressing, and sweet, and gorgeous.

And I love Arthur and Alfred and now you to no end.

But mainly it was wonderful.

Silence
Fotogenico chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
There is no way for me to express the pure, concentrated emotions I felt reading this. Therefore, I shall say only two words to try and convey my emotions as of this moment.

My heart.
Enamoured Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is absolutely stunning. Do forgive me for such a short review (since I usually tend to leave extensive paragraphs trying to convey my feelings and thoughts) but the lack of sleep is getting to me, so I’ll try to be brief and to the point. Your writing style is absolutely marvelous – but most of all, the imagery here, very clever placed is poignant and at its times, heartbreaking. Maybe I’m running a bit biased here, since I’m a lover of constellations, but I swear that I could almost here the story being told out loud, with all the appropriates sighs and intonations to mark the significant moments; for a second, I felt I was truly being told a long lost story… it was something I’ve had never experienced before. So… thank you.

Now, I’m curious: was this partially inspired by “5 Centimeters Per Second”? Heck, was this partially inspired by some kind of music or even genre? Because I’m getting some strong vibes and names and possible inspirations – but in the end, it might be just the lack of sleep and me, again, over thinking everything.

So this lackluster shall go to rest and do please keep us gracing with such pretty stories. And your flailing. I also like ‘em flailings.
Viciouskitteh chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh my god.

Your writing style is something I haven't seen for a while...it really fits the mood of the story.

On another note, THAT MADE ME FUCKING CRY! (TT_TT)

Why u die Alfie? WHY?
itsmissblondi2u chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I started crying. hoping my parents wouldn't hear and catch me. I don't cry often.

great work.

This is the best story I've read in a while. And the most thought provoking and emotionally wrenching. thank you for writing this.
AwesomelyAwesome chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This brought tears to my eyes! So bittersweet, and emotional! This was a story I wanted to read tonight. Something that would make my heart clench, but also allow me to thoroughly enjoy it. Kudos to you for writting such an amazing story. The words flow so wonderfully, more like a poem than anything else. The stories with words that flow like this, are always the best ones. You have made my night. Thank you very much and keep up the fantastic work! :D