Reviews for Season Six: Burning Bright
Shadow Logic chapter 5 . 4/5
I think it's inevitable to say I need to cry at the thought of this story never being finished. You deal with change and goodbyes beautifully, manage to flesh out the relationship between Raven and Beast boy, use interesting dialogue...

If you ever do return, know that your talent was appreciated deeply enough that every last unfinished fic of yours is an adventure we're sad at never getting to go on.
kathrynmehr chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
This story is really good! You should pick it up again :) I'd love to see what you have in store.
Haebris chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I humbly ask for more. This is what everyone needs after the reality of no actual season six sinks in. This is a bright spark amongst hundreds of well written but poorly paced fics with near identical plot lines. Most people struggle to maintain this many characters in a multi layered plot, that develops on several fronts whilst they themselves do, i'm glad to find an exception. I apreciate all cannon knowledge and I see so much potential here that I wait with melodramatically baited breath for more and a fond sigh for what little there is so far; should there be no more than this.
maxgil009 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Great story, I love the characterization- especially of Beast Boy and Raven. There were a few small errors, like words accidentally omitted or scarf instead of scar. Regardless, the story is fantastic.
OMAC001 chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Oh, cliffhanger. I do find it a little ubelievable that Jinx would turn to the darkside, but at least she is repentent about it. Could she secretly be trying to help the TItans and who is Slade's target? I hope to find out more soon.
Thisisentertaining chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
oh no, you can't leave it here! Please continue!1
Caprichoso chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Ok, that's a cruel cliffhanger.

This is an interesting plot, and I'm very intrigued as to... well, a lot of things, but foremost are what Slade is actually planning, and whether Jinx will end up toeing the line of antihero again when it comes to that moment.

Great job.
PaulieJuice chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Mmooorree
Blank402 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
This is pretty good. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
dreamspeaker-jt chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I was rewatching Teen Titans and reading Teen Titans Go! and was suffering from withdrawal when I finished all 5 seasons and 55 issues, then I was reading this and it staved off the withdrawal just fine (love how you're incorporating Jericho's comc book origins), and then I ran headlong into the cliffhanger, aw! Excuse me while I shuffle off to another story of yours for my TT fix. :P
Yogi393 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Very good story, the Plotline so far is extremely like how the show's was. I also love the bits of BBRae and RobStar without the usual favoritism that most authors use.
Kayasuri-n chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Hey, it let me review!

Cliffhangers are evil. You know what to do.

Robin, /do/ something about Star. Cyborg, kudos on being mature about your buddy's (both of them) crush(s).

Currently hacking away at Monster, but am considering switching to Masks. Review Stalkers, boggle.
Cassie chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Noooo a cliffhanger! This is getting suspenseful.
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Oh noes, Beast Boy~

I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
Jenndifurry chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Love the chapter title so apt.