Reviews for Sorting Games
whenhazelmetemerald33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is brilliant! I really love it and I really think Peter is a Hufflepuff, i mean he is loyal and honest with one Griffindor quality, he's kickass! Love this story to pieces!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ha! I love that Neal and Peter are arguing over Hogwarts houses; thats epic. :D

Lol, and I love the "Mozzie's a Slytherin though." "Yeah, Mozzie is so a Slytherin."

Very nice little fic :)
kutoki chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I'm a Hufflepuff! :D I love this story. Its short but sweet. :D
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Haha, very nice! And thanks for defending Hufflepuff- we are some of the best, yet most under-appreciated people in the world. And I can kind of see how Peter might be a Hufflepuff. This was pretty cute, I liked it :D
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I read this story for the second time and decided to support the fact that Neal does belong in ravenclaw. With el. Oh and I support hufflepuff too. I think Neal doesn't belong in slytherin because they value their own lives above anyone else while Neal is kinda selfless. I wonder which house Alex will get sorted into though ...
carpediemdftba chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Loved this story!

I had a guess of what it would be about, and it was even more brilliant than I thought it would be!

I can definitely see Neal as a Slytherin because, as pointed out in this story, he is cunning, resourceful, and sneaky, though Ravenclaw would also be an apropos house for him. Elizabeth is definitely a Ravenclaw, but I always saw Mozzie as an eccentric Ravenclaw, though he does have traits of Slytherin house. At first, I would have but Peter in Gryffindor along with Jones and Diana, but now I can see how he could be a Hufflepuff.

I really loved how Peter defended Hufflepuff, and since Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders :), Peter would fit in very well.

Overall, I absolutely LOVED this story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Neal may be a Slytherin, but he's one of them that wouldn't support Voldamart, not all of them could have been bad. I can see Peter as Hufflepuff too.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was fabulous! And Peter is totally a Hufflepuff. :-)
pechika chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hehe loved this.
costley51 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I like how you draw in the reader by not telling us what the subject is that they are arguing about.

Peter also defends Hufflepuff very well.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was funny,but what is a hufflepuff?

JeanneZ84
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You did a great job of lightening thins up. I really liked it.
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Loved this story but it i think it is kind of sad on my part that i knew they were watching Harry Potter after the word cunning. I can so see Neal as a Ravenclaw but i don't think he is really Slytherin material at heart. I can so see Peter as a Hufflepuff. I also love Hufflepuff house , I mean Tonks was a Hufflepuff and Tonks is awesome.
quillop chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was so cute! When Peter started listing qualities I had a hunch, but that still didn't stop me from bursting out laughing when I saw Slytherin. Great story, we need more of this amongst all the post-season three angst!
DjDangerLove chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
haha this was a humorous little one-shot! I enjoyed it!