Reviews for The Steep and Thorny Way
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
A great story. Very good.
DianeB chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
What an absolutely *fantastic* story. Not enough was ever said about how the Equinox Five managed on Voyager after the episodes ended, but you did an *excellent* job opening a window into Noah's soul. Well done, very, very well done.
Soledad too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
A wonderful story. I've just re-watched the same episodes you referred to in this story, so I stumbled upon it at the best possible time. I was wondering what has become from Marika on Voyager and how the Equinox people would find their place - and here you are, answering my very questions. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Amy chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
I am a bit biased, as I've read LJC's stuff for years, and think it is excellent.I really liked this use of first person, and this exploration of a character I hope to see again on Voyager.
superfarmer chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
This was fantastic. I loved every minute of it, and am so glad to see someone finally do a fic about the missing members of the Equinox crew. Haven't seen them since they first appeared, and I think we've missed out on some really good plot potential. Nice job on the story.
Genesis 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I do believe that you have captured the story very well and this deserves a TEN.
Wildfire chapter 1 . 4/11/2000