Reviews for Bandages
CrystalHeart40 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Very nice. :-)
stepstate chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wow - I really liked this story a lot as it allowed Daryl to make amends to a degree to how he treated Carol. You also helped develop his character in terms of his feelings toward Randall's group and their sadistic interactions with the teenage girls. On top of all this, your writing style is very enjoyable to read. I didn't skip over any of it as I read this story.

Steph
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very well written. I enjoyed it.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
:D That was the most Caryl-y scene I've read yet and it was Awesome!
Crystal
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Would have loved to see this in the episode. Daryl's inner thoughts sounded spot on to me. Great fic :)
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aww I love these characters too they are great :-) they will be together if they aren't already (hopefully)...I only want them to be together romantically and not just as friends or anything else lol, you should keep writing and I promise I will keep reading ;-)
Mike797 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
LOVE IT!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i have warm and fuzzies now. gah. this was perfect.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved this :)
Rat chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Excellent writing, I loved this story!
DreamOn97 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
omg... listen, i am readin' this a third time and it's still awesome to me! agree with RogueSeven - you should continue!
RogueSeven chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was great. Nice pacing and good dialogue. You should continue this one.
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
aw I wish there could be more! but I love it :]
The Blue Spaceship chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
really good! keep going that way, i love daryl and carol (:
Zenevieve-Son chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Man, I really love this fic :P I especially love how IN character they were, especially Daryl, since he's probably the hardest to do.

There was this online chatting thing that Norman did with his fans, and somebody asked him "Will there be any romance going on between Daryl and Carol?" And he said "well nothing really.. yet.." ;P

I'd really love to see a sequel!