Reviews for Holding Out For a Hero
anna.shirosaki chapter 8 . 4/24
This story hurts my heart just as bad as the end of the final fight in the manga. I would love for someone to get through to Lucia and really make him change like Elie almost had. Stupid Haru! Go fly off a cliff for what you did! HE hurt her worse than Lucia did by destroying the hope she gave the poor guy and breaking her heart by making Lucia turn on her! More when you can please.
Shizu chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I love this story please continue
steferstheawesome chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
omg! poor lucia! (freals!) poor elie! (not) sad... please uppydate soon!
steferstheawesome chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
oooh! this seeems so cool! i cant wait to see what happens!
steferstheawesome chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
aws! D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
steferstheawesome chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
it was so cool! poor elie... not! XD imweird
steferstheawesome chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
shes so cool and creepy XD and this is a cool chapter!
steferstheawesome chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
it was cool anyway! lucia is so evil! :D
steferstheawesome chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
yay! cool chapter! no, really!
steferstheawesome chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
ooooh! youre right there not very many lucia elie fics! but this seems pretty cool!
warrior-of-water chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Go Elie! Poor Lucia. Damn Haru and Sinclair! Great chapter i cant not wait for the next one!
The gangsta of love chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
this whole chapter was sad. Elie's stockholm syndrome Sad. Lucia tormenting her Sad. Lucia
coming to terms with his inner good happy! Everything that follows REALLY SAD! I've gotta know what happens next.
By the way. I've just entered my third year of college. Yes it's hard. twice as hard as high school, but 10 times more fun when you get into the swing of things, so hang in there. It'll be all different kinds of worth it!
warrior-of-water chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
You can do it Elie! I love little Lucia my heart weeps for him.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
we're all wishing you good luck Elie. Everybody's rooting for you! Also it's good to see your return, tehsecretardor, and congrats on the new laptop!
mobile guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
according to tv tropes, this sort of message is the ultimate sign that a story will never be updated again.