Reviews for Infinite'TSUKAIMA' Stratos
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 7/30
Shouldn't Saito be little more composed and insightful when it comes to the opposite sex at this point? Seems like you're dumping him into the role if generic Harem protagonist. Meaning that he's a spineless and clueless doormat when it comes to opposite sex and only grows a pair when the plot calls for it.. I know it gives easy access to comic relief by just using scenes and situations you see in dozens of animes with a clueless protagonist.. but it's not very compelling that way.

This is of course just an opinion of a random reader with no stories of his own... But there you go. Doesn't make this a bad fic by any means, but things would be more interesting. IS is (heh) already filled with Tropes of the Harem genre.
IvanAnime.Man chapter 3 . 6/27
Uhmm.. What the hell happend to the spelling and grammar dude? Other than that, Great Story dude! Its really amazing how much imagination you guys have and how hard you guys work, so i thank you :D
Sebaspe chapter 17 . 5/16
So someone is casting World Gate to send the dragons?
09111994.thanh chapter 17 . 5/9
Great chapter. I really like this story and hope it will get more attention.
World gate was casted? Maybe there was some crisis in Halkelgia and they need their queen and hero back
Malix2 chapter 17 . 5/9
Great to see a new chapter, keep up the good work. :)
Jose19 chapter 17 . 5/9
The question in this story is what to do with Saito because Ichika in this story has a Harem of his own so which pairing will you give to Saito because the series has very attractive girls, and every single girl in the series is attracted to Ichika.

I have nothing against Ichika but this guy is denser than Naruto when it comes to Romance because the girls are giving hints to him that they love him, and the guy is a idiot in every way about this.
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 5/9
oh shit...things just got interesting once more...

(Louise IS enhanced is suddenly a scary possibility...yikes)
tsun chapter 17 . 5/9
I just want to see the reaction of the world towards the reveal of saito as the pilot for the black knight.
R-king 93 chapter 17 . 5/9
This was a cool chapter, love how saito put fear into ichika update soon I want see the reaction to who black Knight
JumpingToaster chapter 16 . 2/13
Hmm... Not bad. Personally I would have loved to see the characters in their younger years (not including Saito) but the way it was done in this story isn't too bad either. Need proofreading in some of the earlier chapters but I've seen far worse and even then I enjoyed a number of em. Either way following the story... now!
seimika chapter 1 . 2/12
I would have probably liked this story if I didn't dislike first person stories but that's life lol looking forward to see you continue being a fanfic writer
Amatsumi chapter 16 . 2/3
Ah...its been a long time indeed. This fic has been updated. Can i ask if you can write a Meeting of Saito from each of your fics and make it FoD!Saito?
Malix2 chapter 16 . 2/1
Nice chapter. Though the grammar needs work, it was a bit of a struggle to read through some parts.
draco5764 chapter 16 . 1/30
I think it would be great if you added Laura's commander clarissa to saito's harem. She could be the obsessive one.
ConstantinGremory chapter 16 . 1/30
About time for an update!