Reviews for Infinite'TSUKAIMA' Stratos
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
In the future Saito will have two of the strongest and most famous women in the IS world fighting over him or not.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
really hope you continue this fan fic
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
By gradually change into the way she is in IS you mean becoming more mature and stoic? But momentarily changing when Saito's around
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Wonder how Ichika will react when he meets the guy who was able to fight on par with his badass sister years ago comes to kill him. I want to see them fight really bad with Ichika and harem having to fight a very enraged Saito who suddenly makes 100% use of the runes by doing a lot of techniques from every piece of fiction he's watched and read, then Tsunami arrives on the nic of time to stop the horrible, horrible misunderstanding
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
do your best, it great !
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Dude, this grammar is terrible. I have no idea how you expect people to even be able to read it. Its like a five-year old wrote this. So yeah while the idea of the story is pretty interesting, this story sucks. Learn how to write.
Malix2 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Great new chapter. It's been a while, so it's nice to see this story still alive. :)
Engineer4Ever chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
when will it be known that Saito is the first true Male IS pilot?
Zehel2010 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Welcome back! glad to get a chance to read continuation of this fic. Though female characters are once again overly dishonest with themselves. Geez, Im not sure term yandere could describe them at this point.

Great chapter!
ThePizziaMan chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Glad your back. There's a few grammar mistakes here and there, but this is a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter:)
DovahkiinSharpe chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
you haven't updated in a year. Why? its a good story
Law77 chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
hope you can update this, too many people are waiting _
ejes27260 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
it is very entertaining and I enjoyed all of it and it would be awesome if you did a harem
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
It should be Siesta
Sajuuk chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
please please
write new chapter for this story
i cant wait to read and discover the saito harem in this realm
please write more