Reviews for Infinite'TSUKAIMA' Stratos
Dude get the chapters right. Next chapter
ARSLOTHES chapter 17 . 5/14
Hope this is continued
09111994.thanh chapter 15 . 3/23
I really like your stories because they all have interest plots and the transition of even is smooth, it not too rush but also not too dragout either.
Still this is my favorite story out of all your stories, even more than familier of devil so i hope you can some how find your mojo back to update this gem :D. It a great read
KuramaNoKitsune chapter 17 . 1/21
This is good so far please update soon!
ahsoei chapter 3 . 1/8
Wow, I really have to say that your spellings and characters are all over the place. So messy.
The Dark Hour chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Dude, not to be rude or anything, but please get a beta-reader. Now I know I don't have the right to say this because I'm still at the fourth chapter and there are 17 chapters and maybe you have a beta-reader now or maybe your grammer has improved and all. If so the. I honestly request that you re-write (type) the earlier chapters but if you don't want to, the. don't do it. But if not then I really do recommend that you need a beta-reader. Thank you for reading my (maybe?) rant.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
ohh... trouble brewing from Halkegnia... a new void mage? or some new evil boss XD

Anyway, thanks for the update, keep up the good work, and hope you update soon.
IansInsane chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Urfjjsnejkfkemka!
This is definitely a diamond in the rough!
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
eh I was hoping Tabane would be in the harem. She seems lonely and saito can use anything with a weapon on it. fighter planes etc. so anything Tabane designs Saito can forego the whole learning the basics process.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Shouldn't Saito be little more composed and insightful when it comes to the opposite sex at this point? Seems like you're dumping him into the role if generic Harem protagonist. Meaning that he's a spineless and clueless doormat when it comes to opposite sex and only grows a pair when the plot calls for it.. I know it gives easy access to comic relief by just using scenes and situations you see in dozens of animes with a clueless protagonist.. but it's not very compelling that way.

This is of course just an opinion of a random reader with no stories of his own... But there you go. Doesn't make this a bad fic by any means, but things would be more interesting. IS is (heh) already filled with Tropes of the Harem genre.
IvanAnime.Man chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Uhmm.. What the hell happend to the spelling and grammar dude? Other than that, Great Story dude! Its really amazing how much imagination you guys have and how hard you guys work, so i thank you :D
Sebaspe chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
So someone is casting World Gate to send the dragons?
09111994.thanh chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Great chapter. I really like this story and hope it will get more attention.
World gate was casted? Maybe there was some crisis in Halkelgia and they need their queen and hero back
Malix2 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Great to see a new chapter, keep up the good work. :)
Jose19 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
The question in this story is what to do with Saito because Ichika in this story has a Harem of his own so which pairing will you give to Saito because the series has very attractive girls, and every single girl in the series is attracted to Ichika.

I have nothing against Ichika but this guy is denser than Naruto when it comes to Romance because the girls are giving hints to him that they love him, and the guy is a idiot in every way about this.